Sponsored

How long did your Maverick take to arrive once it was shipped from the factory?

Mavreezy

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda B3000 Dual Sport, Lincoln MKZ Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I’m wondering how long it took for your Maverick to arrive at your dealer for pickup once it was shipped from the factory?

I’m mostly wanting info about Mavericks arriving to mid-Atlantic locations but any other shipping info can’t hurt.

My Maverick is supposed to be built the week of May 8. It seems like Ford is putting them on the train 1-3 days after it’s built. I contacted my dealer and was told it should take 3 weeks to arrive at their dealership and that I can pick it up the same day it arrives, so it could possibly be ready to pickup by June 1.

The Maverick is replacing a vehicle I use daily now and ideally I’d like to sell it a few days before I pick up the Maverick. I’ll try selling it myself first and if I don’t get much interest then I’ll check the online instant offer sites.
It took about 5 days from the time it was shipped to arrive at my dealership in Southern California.
Sponsored

Stonyman

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick 2023 XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Built 3/12
Shipped 3/16
Delivered 4/8 in NY

OmgWeAreGettingOne

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Xlt hybrid ionic silver lux package 360
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Let me reply with this nice pic. It's being transfered off the train and on to a truck
703779087.jpg
Omg. How did you do that? Mine is being shipped too and I would love that view

Timothyd

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Buick Encore, Miata, motorcycles
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I’m wondering how long it took for your Maverick to arrive at your dealer for pickup once it was shipped from the factory?

I’m mostly wanting info about Mavericks arriving to mid-Atlantic locations but any other shipping info can’t hurt.

My Maverick is supposed to be built the week of May 8. It seems like Ford is putting them on the train 1-3 days after it’s built. I contacted my dealer and was told it should take 3 weeks to arrive at their dealership and that I can pick it up the same day it arrives, so it could possibly be ready to pickup by June 1.

The Maverick is replacing a vehicle I use daily now and ideally I’d like to sell it a few days before I pick up the Maverick. I’ll try selling it myself first and if I don’t get much interest then I’ll check the online instant offer sites.
8 days shipping to Northern Illinois

Sponsored

DuffCon

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Ascent
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
It took about 5 days from the time it was shipped to arrive at my dealership in Southern California.
That tracks with my train I’m following. About 5 days to socal from Mexico. The distance is roughly 2/3 the total trip to the Bay Area in Northern California. All things equal it would make sense the distance should only be a couple more days, obviously no stops or unloading. Fingers crossed mine arrives next week!

Last edited:

Mavreezy

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda B3000 Dual Sport, Lincoln MKZ Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
That tracks with my train I’m following. About 5 days to socal to Mexico. The distance is roughly 2/3 the total trip to the Bay Area in Northern California. All things equal it would means sense the distance should only be a couple more days, obviously no stops or unloading. Fingers crossed mine arrives next week!

First of all, Congratulations! Yeah, it shouldn't take that much longer to reach the Bay area. Southwest US and Mexico's rail systems are so intertwine that it will arrive much quicker than most other states.

OTACORB

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
DAB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Oxford White Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Took mine 19 days from day it was marked built and 18 days from when it was marked shipped.

boatman

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger, Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

Last November it took 1 month

Sponsored

robbyrob

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
acar
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
We're sorry. We are unable to process this Order. Please enter a valid Ford Order/VIN.
what the..........

bbeverag

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick 2.0 EB Lariat Lux
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Roughly 3 weeks to get to central Illinois.
Sponsored