Sponsored

Did I make a mistake with the Decal Delete?

dochawk

2.5L Hybrid
Well-known member
First Name
doc
Joined
Jul 17, 2024
Threads
37
Messages
1,806
Reaction score
1,760
Location
Las Vegas
Vehicle(s)
hybrid '25 lariat, 4 classic Cadillacs, Miata, mustang gt convertible
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs
 
Decals are cheap- if you want to add the Tremor name use a real emblem- classier and it won't degrade over time
Bah.

I grew up within a mile of two major fault lines.

Tremors are wimpy.

If you want to make a statement, go for "Earthquake" !

:teehee:
Sponsored

 

jcs

2.5L Hybrid
Well-known member
First Name
Joe
Joined
Feb 13, 2025
Threads
6
Messages
157
Reaction score
237
Location
San Diego
Vehicle(s)
2025 Maverick Hybrid XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Add the decal, skip the ceramic coat (it is a waste of $)
 

Johnkn

2.5L Hybrid
Well-known member
Joined
Jan 19, 2022
Threads
73
Messages
2,320
Reaction score
3,518
Location
MD
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor, TRX, Viper, 66 Shelby, 68.5 CJ Mustang, Pantera
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

26 Ford Mav XL

2.5L Hybrid
Active member
First Name
Omar
Joined
Apr 13, 2026
Threads
3
Messages
28
Reaction score
16
Location
California
Vehicle(s)
2026 Ford Maverick XL
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Decals for sure. I’d do the tailgate one, the two lower decals on the front doors and the tremor with mountains on the bed. Good luck with whatever you decide.
 

Sponsored

Sovande

2.5L Hybrid
Well-known member
First Name
Matt
Joined
May 16, 2024
Threads
2
Messages
124
Reaction score
361
Location
Alexandria, VA
Vehicle(s)
2026 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
So I got my Iconic Silver Lariat Tremor as the second owner in February. The original owner ordered it with the decal delete, which I thought I'd like, but now I'm second-guessing the "naked" look.

Now that it’s sitting in my driveway and I upgraded the tires to Kenda Klever AT2's 245/65R17s, I’m wondering if it looks too plain. I found these "Mountain Range" decals that match the Tremor Orange on the wheels and tow hooks. Note: The mock-up photo is way oversized! The actual decals are only 21.5" x 3.5", so they'll fit the bedside much better than the pic shows.
I am going to ceramic coat it soon, so I need to decide. VOTE IN THE COMMENTS:

  • 1. Add the Orange & Black Mountains
  • 2. Keep the "Decal Delete" Clean Look
  • 3. Neither—Try a different style


IMG 2.webp
Bedside Sticker.webp


Tremor Decal.webp
It's looks good without them. My truck lasted a week with the fx4 stickers before I pulled them.
 

maknpowr

2.5L Hybrid
Member
Joined
Apr 7, 2026
Threads
0
Messages
6
Reaction score
14
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
So I got my Iconic Silver Lariat Tremor as the second owner in February. The original owner ordered it with the decal delete, which I thought I'd like, but now I'm second-guessing the "naked" look.

Now that it’s sitting in my driveway and I upgraded the tires to Kenda Klever AT2's 245/65R17s, I’m wondering if it looks too plain. I found these "Mountain Range" decals that match the Tremor Orange on the wheels and tow hooks. Note: The mock-up photo is way oversized! The actual decals are only 21.5" x 3.5", so they'll fit the bedside much better than the pic shows.
I am going to ceramic coat it soon, so I need to decide. VOTE IN THE COMMENTS:

  • 1. Add the Orange & Black Mountains
  • 2. Keep the "Decal Delete" Clean Look
  • 3. Neither—Try a different style


IMG 2.webp
Bedside Sticker.webp


Tremor Decal.webp
  • 2. Keep the "Decal Delete" Clean Look
A lesson learned by having a checkered past:

Never add anything to your getaway car that makes it distinguishable from the others. Blend in and disappear!
 

Howard

2.0L EcoBoost
Well-known member
First Name
Howard
Joined
Jul 17, 2023
Threads
7
Messages
179
Reaction score
230
Location
Indiana
Vehicle(s)
24 Atlas Blue, 2015 Escape
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My vote is for something on the side, doesn’t have to be the decal if you find some striping you like.

I thought ceramic coating on mine was one of my better investments. It stays much cleaner, particularly with a little rain to rinse it off.
 
Sponsored
OP
OP
BK007

BK007

2.0L EcoBoost
Well-known member
First Name
BK007
Joined
Mar 27, 2026
Threads
56
Messages
1,235
Reaction score
3,621
Location
OH
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Maverick Lariat Tremor
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
  • 2. Keep the "Decal Delete" Clean Look
A lesson learned by having a checkered past:

Never add anything to your getaway car that makes it distinguishable from the others. Blend in and disappear!
Love the 'getaway car' logic! If I ever need to disappear, I’ll remember the decals come off a lot slower than they go on. 😂
 
OP
OP
BK007

BK007

2.0L EcoBoost
Well-known member
First Name
BK007
Joined
Mar 27, 2026
Threads
56
Messages
1,235
Reaction score
3,621
Location
OH
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Maverick Lariat Tremor
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My vote is for something on the side, doesn’t have to be the decal if you find some striping you like.

I thought ceramic coating on mine was one of my better investments. It stays much cleaner, particularly with a little rain to rinse it off.
I agree! I use Adams Polishes—great products that actually work. I do the ceramic coating myself and hit the paint, glass, plastic, and wheels. It lasted 3 years on my last truck, so it's definitely worth the effort.
 

JTBII

2.0L EcoBoost
Well-known member
First Name
James
Joined
Oct 1, 2024
Threads
2
Messages
110
Reaction score
152
Location
Indiana
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs
 
So I got my Iconic Silver Lariat Tremor as the second owner in February. The original owner ordered it with the decal delete, which I thought I'd like, but now I'm second-guessing the "naked" look.

Now that it’s sitting in my driveway and I upgraded the tires to Kenda Klever AT2's 245/65R17s, I’m wondering if it looks too plain. I found these "Mountain Range" decals that match the Tremor Orange on the wheels and tow hooks. Note: The mock-up photo is way oversized! The actual decals are only 21.5" x 3.5", so they'll fit the bedside much better than the pic shows.
I am going to ceramic coat it soon, so I need to decide. VOTE IN THE COMMENTS:

  • 1. Add the Orange & Black Mountains
  • 2. Keep the "Decal Delete" Clean Look
  • 3. Neither—Try a different style


IMG 2.webp
Bedside Sticker.webp


Tremor Decal.webp
I think it would look great with the mountain sticker on it. The Tremor is a great truck and it’s good to show it in this way.
JTBII
 

Cherokee

2.0L EcoBoost
Well-known member
First Name
Marty
Joined
Jan 3, 2025
Threads
67
Messages
4,789
Reaction score
9,506
Location
North Carolina
Vehicle(s)
2026 Ford Maverick Tremor
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Oooo look at me I got a Lariat !
Sez so on that fake fender vent.
:XD
 
 







Top