Sponsored

Delivery Time Estimates -- first delivery and your delivery?

Lugnut

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I was wondering what everyone's opinion is on delivery times. What is your guess of when the first orders will start to arrive, and when you expect your delivery.
Sponsored

PapaDave

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT FX4 VBlue & XLT hybrid A51
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Almost everything manufactured now takes longer than what we were used to before Covid. Our new couch and chair was ordered with options, that we chose, took 7 months to get into our home. Made in Oregon and delivered to Washington state. They had a hard time getting a particular part to finish manufacturing them. Likely the same for our Mavericks. These parts come from all over the world. I can't imagine the logistics on a good day.

THECATMAC

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW Z4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Well with the chip shortage, who knows....I here the Kentucky International Speedway is chock full of F150's waiting for this part. I make engine covers for almost all the Dodge vehicles here near Detroit and the Ram Trucks are piling up here too...

Sponsored

KimoCarew

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Kimo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus ES 300H
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My guess... March '22

KimoCarew

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Kimo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus ES 300H
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Well with the chip shortage, who knows....I here the Kentucky International Speedway is chock full of F150's waiting for this part. I make engine covers for almost all the Dodge vehicles here near Detroit and the Ram Trucks are piling up here too...
The American market is no longer the big swinging dick on the block. We are going to have to wait, like the rest of the world is used to, because there are only enough refined REEs to go around. Even with all the global supply chain issues, I don't think we will have to wait very long.

OP
OP
Lugnut

Lugnut

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
The sales manager at my dealership thought maybe late October early November. He wouldn't lie would he?

UberGadgetFreak

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Marauder, 21 Bronco, 22 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Lets see: schedule starting 7/29, and Ford schedules for N+1 build cycle, so that's going to be late August into September for what gets scheduled this week. Add the usual standard "4 to 6 weeks" delivery time after build, that would put it mid October to mid November.

It is possible they may arrive a bit earlier if you get lucky, but I wouldn't bet on it. I would just get things in order as soon as it ships if you are doing any pre-financing stuff.

Packer Bill

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-5
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
This is like guessing when your child will be born...The first delivery of a pr-order will be October 15th. I am hoping by December 15th for the delivery of my truck.

Sponsored

Chris_G

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C-6 Corvette
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The sales manager at my dealership thought maybe late October early November. He wouldn't lie would he?
Of course not. He only has your best interest in mind (and wallet)

MarkG

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
My financial time frame is December/January. Every month after that is another $500 towards down payment

CASD57

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hyundai Santa Cruz
Engine
Undecided
My financial time frame is December/January. Every month after that is another $500 towards down payment
Mine is the farther out the better....but at some point, with the value of my trade going down and it hitting 100,000 miles in the next three months I will be at the point of dimensioning returns around Oct ....So hopefully it's around that time..
As much as I want it today, I also want to put at least 20% down or more with cash and trade.. but that gets harder after Oct

Last edited:

SHBGuerrilla

First Name
Spencer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick, Cyber Orange 2.0
I'm at a point where ideally the truck is delivered before about christmas of this year. Current speculation makes it sound like my 2.0L AWD/4k/FX4 XLT will be among the first built. If I can't get confirmation it will be delivered before christmas, I'll plan around having to fly back to Texas from Washington/Montana to pick it up or arrange for some kind of delivery, which frankly sounds expensive within itself.

Although I have some empty nester parents who I'm sure would love the excuse to come meet me up in the mountains somewhere.

Old Ranchero

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee 2022 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Just follow dealerinsider postings here. Also KingRanchero seems to have sources of relevant information in his posts. Speculation is rarely correct and that's mostly what we have here waiting for baby Maverick to arrive in USA.
Sponsored