Sponsored

Delivery Time Estimates -- first delivery and your delivery?

Equipenquin

First Name
Benji
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
anyone know if they deliver during holiday season? off?
Sponsored

Jukebox Nero

First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Maverick Lariat Alto Blue FX4 4k 2.0 EB

oljackfrost

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
They're all sold, waiting for Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Iā€™m hoping mine arrives at least before Thanksgiving. Then there is a better chance of no salt on the roads before I can get it rustproofed. Christmas time roads can go either way.

SilverWind

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 hyundai tuscon ordered xlt maverick
Deer shop told me to expect December so km hoping no later than Feb

Sponsored

zeketolliver

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Hyundai Tuscon NLine
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My dealer sales guy thought November, and I think he's crazy. I ordered a Hybrid Lariat Lux, and the hybrid engine AND spray-in liner are supposed to be limiting factors for each region. My reservation was confirmed by Ford on 21 July. Given that I'm at least 30k orders back in the queue, I'm guessing delivery by Christmas is a fevered wet pipe dream.

Probity

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Scab 2.7EB, 2017 CR-V
I was wondering what everyone's opinion is on delivery times. What is your guess of when the first orders will start to arrive, and when you expect your delivery.
Right now it's kind of a "how long is a piece of string?" question. These aren't normal times. Pre-Covid, the rule-of-thumb for F150 special orders was +/- 8 weeks from order confirmation to dealer delivery. Now, it's all over the map.

A whole 2021 F150 subforum on this. It's crazy. A new lingo we never considered before; Ramp 59, dealer-installed electronics to finish the build, etc.

Of all the various delay issues, transport problems are in the mix too.
Inventory Isn't the Only Challenge in Automotive Right Now - Cox Automotive Inc. (coxautoinc.com)
Ford Maverick Delivery Time Estimates -- first delivery and your delivery? ship.JPG

txmaverick

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport 6 speed manual
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I'm guessing December at the earliest.

OP
OP
Lugnut

Lugnut

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Right now it's kind of a "how long is a piece of string?" question. These aren't normal times. Pre-Covid, the rule-of-thumb for F150 special orders was +/- 8 weeks from order confirmation to dealer delivery. Now, it's all over the map.

A whole 2021 F150 subforum on this. It's crazy. A new lingo we never considered before; Ramp 59, dealer-installed electronics to finish the build, etc.

Of all the various delay issues, transport problems are in the mix too.
Inventory Isn't the Only Challenge in Automotive Right Now - Cox Automotive Inc. (coxautoinc.com)
ship.JPG
Guess I'm going to have to get a CDL.

Sponsored

Jcj280

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The quote from my dealer was "November, possibly December, and don't be upset if its January because things are crazy right now". I would prefer December. Like others, that's just extra time to build up that down payment for me, and I've got a ride in the mean time.

Although apparently I've got a large assortment of the problem parts, as I have the spray in bedliner, splash guards, bed net, and the hybrid engine. If that means I get one in February when all the kinks are ironed out, that's fine with me.

Hoff

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda 6
Just got word that my truck was built this week 4/8. Delivery shown on site says 4 weeks. Iā€™m guessing 6 weeks is more likely. As least I know Iā€™ll have is in May. Weā€™ll see what shipping date is given. EB AWD, Lariat Lux.
Sponsored