First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mazda 3, 2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
So why would the dealer have the vehicle I ordered on their website. Are they taking orders from customers to fill their lot? I ordered over 3 months ago and have checked and they told me it isn’t scheduled to be built yet. So getting tired of waiting I decided to search local inventory to see what was available and found my exact specs on the dealer website where I ordered.

Ford Maverick Dealer has vehicle I ordered listed on their website 63530D6E-8E11-41A9-B2D7-8F54AF564508
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
ehauser

ehauser

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

AeroMech21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT (Carbonized Grey)
You are fine… in my quest to find an unreserved Maverick the dealers I all called had this issue. Ford/dealer websites auto update with these vehicle posts regardless if they are taken for. It is still your vehicle and just their automated system updating the website (regardless if the vehicle is sold already or not).

OP
OP
ehauser

ehauser

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Sponsored

OP
OP
ehauser

ehauser

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
You are fine… in my quest to find an unreserved Maverick the dealers I all called had this issue. Ford/dealer websites auto update with these vehicle posts regardless if they are taken for. It is still your vehicle and just their automated system updating the website (regardless if the vehicle is sold already or not).
Well the odd thing is that it has a vin assigned which means it is scheduled to build correct? But they told me last week it wasn’t and I haven’t received any emails from Ford since ordering.

AREA52

First Name
MikShea
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mav XL
OP
OP
ehauser

ehauser

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
If you're certain that's your Maverick, stop by on Monday and complete the transaction.

FWIW, my Maverick was automatically uploaded to my dealer's site the day it was delivered. They promptly swapped out the pictures on the listing with one that said SOLD. They called me the day after it was delivered to discuss payment/financing and I picked it up just a couple of days after that.
Unless someone ordered the identical truck I did. I guess it is possible. I will check with the dealer.

Reactions: JJC

AeroMech21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT (Carbonized Grey)
Every time I called and checked with dealers (cars.com listed vehicles even saying “in stock” with vin etc) they said it was a customer order and taken. I called easily 50-60 dealers in my search nationwide to find one not spoken for, and every time they told me it’s an automated/automatic thing for listing them. No worries

Sponsored

Delzona

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Breakout, 21 Road King Special, 22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
One thing I noticed on your order form is that you're priority is listed as 19, which is very low for an order. This could be one of the reasons why a stock order was selected over your retail order, another reason could be the LUX package you have. Ford is building with the LUX package, but at a lower percentage rate than non-LUX package. I would certainly call your salesperson and demand your priority number be changed to 10, which is the lowest level a dealership can do. That will increase your changes of your build getting selected the next time your dealership gets allocations.

OTACORB

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
DAB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Oxford White Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Thanks! I just snagged it! :)

• Haha
Reactions: Aza
OP
OP
ehauser

ehauser

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
One thing I noticed on your order form is that you're priority is listed as 19, which is very low for an order. This could be one of the reasons why a stock order was selected over your retail order, another reason could be the LUX package you have. Ford is building with the LUX package, but at a lower percentage rate than non-LUX package. I would certainly call your salesperson and demand your priority number be changed to 10, which is the lowest level a dealership can do. That will increase your changes of your build getting selected the next time your dealership gets allocations.
I did request a priority 10 a while back. Never got any confirmation. I hate trusting the dealers when they obviously would rather get stock over a retail order.

JKinPA

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 Mountaineer
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

My truck showed up in dealers inventory as well. It appears that is normal. No worries, my transaction went through without a problem. It’s in my driveway 😄

Ford Maverick Dealer has vehicle I ordered listed on their website 1F547873-D3EB-4253-9A8D-93ABDABE7D37

Last edited:

bbhaag

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT, Mustang Mach-E GT Performance
Engine
Undecided
Wow what a thread fail. The OP couldn't even be bothered to take the two minutes necessary to do some simple comparisons to his order and the vehicle listed on the dealers website.
Sponsored