- First Name
- Bob
- Joined
- Mar 2, 2026
- Threads
- 18
- Messages
- 29
- Reaction score
- 17
- Location
- Gouldsboro Pa
- Vehicle(s)
- Bronco Sport to Maverick Lariat
- Engine
- 2.5L Hybrid
No problem here. I bought an OBD2 Splitter dongle so I could also power my ScanGauge 2.Anyone who used OB2 port power the kits from Amazon are a lot less expensive than brand name has anyone used them without any issues. Thank you in advance for any input.
No problem here. I bought an OBD2 Splitter dongle so I could also power my ScanGauge 2.
![]()
![]()
This is the one I got for our Viofo A229 Pro. It uses USB-CWhat power cable did you use. The one from Viofo is $60 dollars there some on Amazon that are a lot less. Was wondering if using one is a problem.
How well does the parking mode work? I've got the same camera hardwired in but I would really like to protect myself from parking lot jerks.
If you on the parking mode, it will keep on recording for 24 hours even when your car is off. But do note that it will turn off the power to your dashcam if the battery voltage reaches 11.6v while in parking mode. Does this work for you?How well does the parking mode work? I've got the same camera hardwired in but I would really like to protect myself from parking lot jerks.