First Name
S
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda 3
Engine
Undecided
Maverick spotted in black, and you can peak a Cyber Orange Maverick in the background.

Cyber Orange Ford Maverick.jpg

Ford Maverick Cyber Orange Maverick prototype spotted 1617849296538

The wheels in these two models seem to match, this trim seeming third inline after base and mismatched mirror + handles, with having matching mirrors but no matching handles, maybe it blends in with the black? the grill pattern also matches the one from the second trim (non matched doors and handles)

Ford Maverick Cyber Orange Maverick prototype spotted 1617849722581

It would seem like the black one doesn't have DRL (just like the second level trim )

Ford Maverick Cyber Orange Maverick prototype spotted 1617849865514

Ford Maverick Cyber Orange Maverick prototype spotted 1617849940772

Could be me but on these one that resemmble the timberline, and platinum models there appears to be darker shading in the headlights along with the actual LED's

so possible conclusion:

base model: matte black horizontal trim piece, unique base 'w' grill pattern, no LED

next 2 levels: wavy grill no LED (hopefully optional)

next 2 levels (top range): cyber orange, grill design we saw in leaked factory pic, LED standard, guessing timberline model fitting bellow Platinum?

so BASE (trade'sman) 20k speculated
Base (civilian?)
Base + (awd optional?)
Offroad timberline model (awd standard?)
Platinum (awd standard?)

any price speculations?
Sponsored

Keynotes13

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mathew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Matrix
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
If you brighten the shadows, the cyber has front tow hooks unlike the black Maverick in front. Cyber looks lower but also appears to be on a slope as well. Wheels are black. I believe I’ve settled on my preferences. Given the base will be stripped at $20k, I’m looking at the next trim up. I want cyber orange but will not be paying more than $26k for my Maverick. So if I get priced out of that color then I will go black or white 😞. I plan on buying in December if the October release comes true. Hoping for decent incentives and discounts for holidays and end of year quotas.

TruckGuySC

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat
Why aren't these matching the body side panel styling of Bronco?
These look pretty dull compared to Hyundai Santa Cruz
I think the Santa Cruz is pretty garish and ugly.. like a rehashed, Korean El Camino! I'm lovin' the Maverick's looks! 😁

Besides, now I've heard the Santa Cruz will be more Ridgeline sized than Maverick sized...

Last edited:

Sponsored

Art Vandelay

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Hybrid Lariat Alto Blue
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I think the Santa Cruz is pretty garish and ugly.. like a rehashed, Korean El Camino! I'm lovin' the Maverick's looks! 😁

Besides, now I've heard the Santa Cruz will be more Ridgeline sized than Maverick sized...
Strangely I really like the looks of both the Maverick and the Santa Cruz. I think they're both really nice looking in obviously very different ways. For me it likely come down to which one has more interior space to fit my fairly tall family of 4. I'm 6' 5" and my kids are pre teens who are tall for their age & still growing, so I need to be able to comfortably fit 4 people.

NDL

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

LOL...I like the "Korean El Camino" reference, and you're right!

NDL

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Don’t worry, I’ll make it Lower :)
If that's your thing, I respect that. I doubt that the buyer's of Rabbits or Brats loaded their beds up with heavy items, but the aforementioned vehicles were not marketed as trucks. But with the Maverick, they're marketing it as a truck. I hope Ford offers a dealer installed lift option.

Reactions: Doc
Sponsored

Doc

First Name
Doc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger, 2020 HPP mustang
Yeah I like corner carver street trucks ( my ranger has a 6inch rear drop) but I see the need for lifted trucks also...
Regards

Ford Maverick Cyber Orange Maverick prototype spotted 2452BA5C-2725-400E-A717-A5A002E93D24

Ford Maverick Cyber Orange Maverick prototype spotted 919CB4E6-917D-4BD8-813C-05DACCEFA72D

Ford Maverick Cyber Orange Maverick prototype spotted 5C42F82E-3709-47AD-BDCB-04F50F2712FB

Ford Maverick Cyber Orange Maverick prototype spotted 03BFF487-8F16-4420-8320-C3CB86A66942

Ford Maverick Cyber Orange Maverick prototype spotted 54356CC2-38A2-4D79-BB49-361FFFA60B4C

Ford Maverick Cyber Orange Maverick prototype spotted E2E20244-4497-4FBC-88ED-918801BBD108

TruckGuySC

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat
If that's your thing, I respect that. I doubt that the buyer's of Rabbits or Brats loaded their beds up with heavy items, but the aforementioned vehicles were not marketed as trucks. But with the Maverick, they're marketing it as a truck. I hope Ford offers a dealer installed lift option.
The Timberline trim will include a lift..

keoluperalto

First Name
keolu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Mark LT
It may be the angle, but that vehicle looks lower to the ground and it looks like steal wheels. I think it may be a lower trim.
front model doesn't look like it has tow hook openings in the lower bumper ... unlike the cyber orange model.

Halo9x

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Hal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT 2023
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I'm almost the opposite. I assume that I'll be forced to buy a higher trim to get a "Badlands" style softroad package, but I like the contrast on the Maverick so I wish that the black handles were on the high trims too. Though I'll be happy if I can just add whatever offroad/towing options are possible on a base AWD.
The BAP came with my Maverick. It looks good with Cyber Orange.

Ford Maverick Cyber Orange Maverick prototype spotted IMG_0261

Ford Maverick Cyber Orange Maverick prototype spotted IMG_0259
Sponsored