First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
:D I've been reading MTC and watching Tim Bartz and Johnny's Car Care videos for at least a couple of months now, and kicking myself for not ordering a '22 last fall. Called my smaller-sized dealer in early Sept to determine pricing (MSRP, $299 doc fee, plus sales tax, title, reg., and $500 refundable deposit. Price Protected, NO ADM, NO dealer required add-ons). Salesman said to call him back Sept. 15th to setup the order, which I did.

Like most dealerships, the order banks were not working correctly on opening day/night. On Friday they couldn't order my XL Hybrid since Ford wouldn't allow it to be spec'd as Atlas Blue, so they tried working directly with Ford to resolve that issue. Anyway, it was Saturday 9/17 when I saw posts here confirming that as an issue so we switched to Area 51 to just get the order into the system and I signed the Preview Order. I received Order Confirmation from Ford 9/19. Upon my request today the salesman changed the color back to Atlas Blue and set the Priority Code to 10.

Not sure about dealer allocations, but he said I'm the only Hybrid order, and that the rest are EB's.

I've really learned a lot from all of you here on MTC and am thankful to be joining such a great community and will contribute where I can.
Sponsored

mr mojo risen

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick, 2020 VW Passat, 2015 Nissan Sentra
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Allow me to be the first to welcome you to the MTC!!

LtCasual

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Welcome! Reading here really arms you with knowledge and helps even the playing field when dealing with dealers. Cool plane too!

Meintc

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lynette
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Escape
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
:D I've been reading MTC and watching Tim Bartz and Johnny's Car Care videos for at least a couple of months now, and kicking myself for not ordering a '22 last fall. Called my smaller-sized dealer in early Sept to determine pricing (MSRP, $299 doc fee, plus sales tax, title, reg., and $500 refundable deposit. Price Protected, NO ADM, NO dealer required add-ons). Salesman said to call him back Sept. 15th to setup the order, which I did.

Like most dealerships, the order banks were not working correctly on opening day/night. On Friday they couldn't order my XL Hybrid since Ford wouldn't allow it to be spec'd as Atlas Blue, so they tried working directly with Ford to resolve that issue. Anyway, it was Saturday 9/17 when I saw posts here confirming that as an issue so we switched to Area 51 to just get the order into the system and I signed the Preview Order. I received Order Confirmation from Ford 9/19. Upon my request today the salesman changed the color back to Atlas Blue and set the Priority Code to 10.

Not sure about dealer allocations, but he said I'm the only Hybrid order, and that the rest are EB's.

I've really learned a lot from all of you here on MTC and am thankful to be joining such a great community and will contribute where I can.
Welcome. Lots of info here. I hope you are good at waiting, cuz the waiting is the hardest part.:cool:

OP
OP
SR-71

SR-71

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Welcome! Reading here really arms you with knowledge and helps even the playing field when dealing with dealers. Cool plane too!
Yes, I believe that plane was one of the main reasons we won the Cold War.
I'm proud of our nation, and especially stand up for our veterans and active-duty military who have and are defending our freedoms daily.

Sponsored

Michigan Bill

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT Hybrid Lux, 2017 Chevy Equinox
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Welcome SR-71. I was a Marine Corps avionics tech. We called the SR-71 "The Big Haboo"! Awesome aircraft!

OP
OP
SR-71

SR-71

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Thank you all for the warm welcome. It's nice to be among friends.

Maverickman74

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Bronco, 91 Comanche, 93 ZJ, 80 Eagle, Bicycle
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Welcome!

Did you used to be on Bronco6G? I was whole heartedly until its pricing came out. Then went through the motions till I found the new Maverick!

OleFordGuy

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 Lariat, Expedition Limited, 22 Mav Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Welcome!!! Alaska, Canada ??

BertoDeMamp

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Roberto
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Lancer
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Welcome!!!

Sponsored
OP
OP
SR-71

SR-71

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Welcome!

Did you used to be on Bronco6G? I was whole heartedly until its pricing came out. Then went through the motions till I found the new Maverick!
I have not been on the Bronco forum.

AGW078

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23' Maverick Lariat Tremor
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Welcome to the forums.

OP
OP
SR-71

SR-71

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Welcome!!! Alaska, Canada ??
Alaska. Will be running studs on the steelies in winter, and it will be lodged in our garage that doesn't freeze. Plan to buy better wheels for the stock tires for summer.

Of course, all of that only happens if the Mav actually shows up!

907Mav

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 RAM 2500 Cummins, 23 Maverick XLT Hybrid???
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Alaska. Will be running studs on the steelies in winter, and it will be lodged in our garage that doesn't freeze. Plan to buy better wheels for the stock tires for summer.

Of course, all of that only happens if the Mav actually shows up!
Alaska here as well. Ordered an XLT Hybrid at Wasilla Ford and put in a duplicate order at a dealership down in Sumner, WA. Have a diesel for doing “truck stuff” but the Mav will be nice as a daily commuter to Anchorage and taking the family on roadtrips. 15-16 mpg in my Cummins and a 90 mile round-trip commute is killing me.

Maverickman74

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Bronco, 91 Comanche, 93 ZJ, 80 Eagle, Bicycle
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I have not been on the Bronco forum.
Well welcome anyway. I thought I remembered someone with a similar handle and pic on there.
Sponsored