First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Engine
Undecided
Wanted to sign up and give everyone a big thanks for all the great information on the forum. Between this and @fordvideoguy videos I walked into the dealership on the 15th being the smartest guy in the room ( I have a feeling this isn’t a significant accomplishment).

My sales guy was super nice and frankly amazed as the order banks opened right when I said it would. He had a rollover to enter first and declared it hopeless as the system struggled. With my IT background I figured it wasn’t totally hosed and if we hammered away we could get the orders in… sure enough, by 5:30 my Hybrid XLT order was in (and some lady’s rollover)…

Back home the argument of who’s Maverick it would be started and that was resolved by the wife going back to the dealer first thing on Monday to order an Ecoboost XLT AWD FX4 for me. :). She will likely get the hybrid unless we have snow to deal with.

Thanks again!
Sponsored

Meintc

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lynette
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Escape
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Wanted to sign up and give everyone a big thanks for all the great information on the forum. Between this and @fordvideoguy videos I walked into the dealership on the 15th being the smartest guy in the room ( I have a feeling this isn’t a significant accomplishment).

My sales guy was super nice and frankly amazed as the order banks opened right when I said it would. He had a rollover to enter first and declared it hopeless as the system struggled. With my IT background I figured it wasn’t totally hosed and if we hammered away we could get the orders in… sure enough, by 5:30 my Hybrid XLT order was in (and some lady’s rollover)…

Back home the argument of who’s Maverick it would be started and that was resolved by the wife going back to the dealer first thing on Monday to order an Ecoboost XLT AWD FX4 for me. :). She will likely get the hybrid unless we have snow to deal with.

Thanks again!
Welcome to the wait. Wow, 2 Mavericks. You really are a glutton for punishment. My order wait is in my signature. My truck is now awaiting a rail to makes its way to Michigan.