Axlesup

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
85K10
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
For those who are Costco members & buy gas there, what are you finding as the average savings per gallon compared to your local stations? (interested in all grades of gas)

They just opened a new Costco close to me, and I'm considering a membership just to access their gas pumps, as I've heard they are consistently cheaper than regular gas stations. Just wondering if others have found this beneficial?
It's the only place we buy gas. It's usually 30 cents to a dollar cheaper there than anyone else plus they use top tier gasoline which is independently tested for quality.
I don't know if it's true but someone told me Costco has their own refinery now as well.

We shop at Costco as well I find Kirkland brand products to be as good as anything anywhere for a fraction of the price.

TheGriffin1313

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mongo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Mav, 05 M3, 07GSXR
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
For those who are Costco members & buy gas there, what are you finding as the average savings per gallon compared to your local stations? (interested in all grades of gas)

They just opened a new Costco close to me, and I'm considering a membership just to access their gas pumps, as I've heard they are consistently cheaper than regular gas stations. Just wondering if others have found this beneficial?
The issue with Costco gas is that the gas comes out with such velocity that it foames or vaporises.

The trick to pumping gas at Costco is to use the slower auto fill notch. less velocity less vapor.

Then you will take advantage of the extra 10-15 cents cheaper price
Sponsored