First Name
CK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JLU Rubicon, '17 JKU Sport
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
So for fun I built another little side sheet...

This takes the data from the official Order List (including any real-time updates!) and lets you see how many other orders there are from this. You can also quickly see what % of this is of the total orders.

For example, if you want to see how many XLT Hybrids, you can. If you want to see how many XLT Hybrids have a build date, you can also. Etc. Or even, what % of XLT Hybrids have a build date. Etc.

----

I plan to evolve this so you can put in your stats and see what the average Order -> Build Date -> Delivery date timeline looks like for similar/selected items. So if you want to see the time for an XLT Hybrid without 360 or with 360, it will pull the data and aggregate each and you can compare.

Any feedback welcome.

NOTE: if more than one person is in this at a time, you may be changing their settings mid-lookup. Sorry, I can't make it "one at a time"

Lookup - Google Sheets

Edit: Have updated to show *IF* your selections have a confirmed build or delivery date AND there are at least 1 result, then it shows you how many beat/missed those dates.
Sponsored

Last edited:

TooManyVehicles

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 F150 XLT, 21 BS Badlands, 22 Mav Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

This takes the data from the official Order List (including any real-time updates!) and lets you see how many other orders there are from this. You can also quickly see what % of this is of the total orders.

For example, if you want to see how many XLT Hybrids, you can. If you want to see how many XLT Hybrids have a build date, you can also. Etc. Or even, what % of XLT Hybrids have a build date. Etc.

----

I plan to evolve this so you can put in your stats and see what the average Order -> Build Date -> Delivery date timeline looks like for similar/selected items. So if you want to see the time for an XLT Hybrid without 360 or with 360, it will pull the data and aggregate each and you can compare.

Any feedback welcome.

NOTE: if more than one person is in this at a time, you may be changing their settings mid-lookup. Sorry, I can't make it "one at a time"

Lookup - Google Sheets
Thanks.
I *think* a work around to the "more than one person at a time" issue is to simply make a copy of the sheet, and use the copy?

I'm about to try it now...

Edit to add: Yes, this works.
Also, there are 23 of you out there with same build as me...except the spreadsheet doesn't capture Sunroof so some of you may have a Hybrid Lariat Lux w/360 Cyber Orange WITH or WITHOUT sunroof. :)

Last edited:
OP
OP

JustDoIt

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
CK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Thanks.
I *think* a work around to the "more than one person at a time" issue is to simply make a copy of the sheet, and use the copy?

I'm about to try it now...
Yes it will do that, but will not update the data set when others update or add to the order list.

TooManyVehicles

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 F150 XLT, 21 BS Badlands, 22 Mav Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yes it will do that, but will not update the data set when others update or add to the order list.
I figured.
Thanks, looks great!

Possible future enhancement request: Generate a list of those with the same build (or do a conditional format on them?) Then we could have our own 23 and me Cyber Orange Hybrid Lariat Lux w/360 club. :)

OP
OP

JustDoIt

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
CK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I figured.
Thanks, looks great!

Possible future enhancement request: Generate a list of those with the same build (or do a conditional format on them?) Then we could have our own 23 and me Cyber Orange Hybrid Lariat Lux w/360 club. :)
Hmmm not sure of the request - output a list of all members with the same build?

Interesting - I can probably do that....

Sponsored

A Dodge that drives Fords

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Taurus Ford Ranger
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
For me what would be interesting to see is, I have a scheduled build date of Feb 28. How far off are people's actual build dates from when they were given a scheduling date.

OP
OP

JustDoIt

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
CK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
For me what would be interesting to see is, I have a scheduled build date of Feb 28. How far off are people's actual build dates from when they were given a scheduling date.
There's a bunch of people using it right now so it's kind of a mess, but try back later.

It should do this for you now.

Set all options to "ALL" to start, then just change "build date" to "Yes". THis will show you what % met their estimated build and what % missed that date.

You can then dig in further like trim or state to see how that % changes as it's more like your truck option.

Bayview boy

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Caravan, Envoy, Focus
My hybrid was first build date 11/29, second build date 12/6 and final build week was 12/13. Ours was actually built on December 17th. Just received it yesterday.

OXHB619

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Clayton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XL EB 2.0
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Lmao I am watching Thunderdome with all the multiple users making changes at the same time 😂

Sponsored
OP
OP

JustDoIt

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
CK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Removed wheels from the filter. Since you can't really select wheels other than what comes with your build I don't believe (except top models?) and it was really mixing things up - there's no error checking that says you can't have 18" wheels on an XL for example... so for now, wheels is removed. Don't think it's a huge loss.

Also the screen turns yellow and gives you a message when you've selected 0 builds.

potatosalad

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
when i opened it the cell for color was moved into the engine row. can you lock the cells down OP?

OP
OP

JustDoIt

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
CK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
when i opened it the cell for color was moved into the engine row. can you lock the cells down OP?
I've locked as much as Google allows while still allowing SOME choices...

I went back and made a few tweaks - hopefully it helped.

Nightowl

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

----

Any feedback welcome.

Lookup - Google Sheets

Edit: Have updated to show *IF* your selections have a confirmed build or delivery date AND there are at least 1 result, then it shows you how many beat/missed those dates.
Amazing. Great job!
Sponsored