First Name
gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022Maverick,87 zuzu Trooper 2Dr. Gr.Vitara Xsport
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I ordered my XLT Lux, 360, on August 23rd 2021, I thought for sure I'd get it before Christmas, 4 mos. no problem, hum!
So they built it and shipped it, and I picked it up on Oct. 20th 2022. On the bright side it came in with all the right equipment and no issues, and before Christmas.
Besides the fact the truck is all I thought it would be, in fits in the way I hoped, the deal and delivery was perfect. My dealer went out of there way to make it painless.
I paid the orginal ordered price and received the 0% for 36 mos. as agreed when I ordered it. I just wish I would have gone ahead and ordered a AWD FX-4 at the same time. Now I'll wait til 24's.
It's been worth the wait.
Now looking at all the stuff I can put on it. Looking back at all the great diy ideas posted over the last year and a half.
Sponsored

pa-outdoorsman

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT, EB, LUX, FX4, 4K, Cactus Gray
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I ordered my XLT Lux, 360, on August 23rd 2021, I thought for sure I'd get it before Christmas, 4 mos. no problem, hum!
So they built it and shipped it, and I picked it up on Oct. 20th 2022. On the bright side it came in with all the right equipment and no issues, and before Christmas.
Besides the fact the truck is all I thought it would be, in fits in the way I hoped, the deal and delivery was perfect. My dealer went out of there way to make it painless.
I paid the orginal ordered price and received the 0% for 36 mos. as agreed when I ordered it. I just wish I would have gone ahead and ordered a AWD FX-4 at the same time. Now I'll wait til 24's.
It's been worth the wait.
Now looking at all the stuff I can put on it. Looking back at all the great diy ideas posted over the last year and a half.
Congratulations! Pics or it didn't happen.

The Weatherman

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat Lux FX4 4K x 2
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Congrats and Happy Mavericking!!
Sponsored