djd3

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
That’s based off their inventory online? I think you’d have to check every window sticker to find the dealer vs retail orders
I randomly checked 10 window stickers and 5 were dealer orders (blue outline) vs. retail orders (green outline). This means not all the inventory listed on their site are retail orders.
Sponsored

bpcooper14

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 Nissan Frontier
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Anyone heard anything from the Chapman folks about allocations? Not scheduled again this week it's looking like....:cry:

yakefu

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

SgtLip

Banned
Banned
First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lexus ES300h Ultra Luxury
Not a word. I'm getting frustrated with this dealership. They were great in the ordering phase but not so much in the follow-up phase. They aren't answering direct email questions or posts calling them out by name. Ready to call it a night and write another week off.

Sv_real51

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Juke, Maverick Cactus Gray
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I ordered a hybrid from them Aug 2nd, changed it to an EB almost three weeks ago. It would be nice to get some allocation information from them, at the very least.

Sponsored

Rozay

First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mav EB FWD LUX Area 51
I tried emailing them but no answer on allocations. I’m about to cancel my order .

flyvertigo

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Road Star, Maverick, Corolla, Highlander
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I tried emailing them but no answer on allocations. I’m about to cancel my order .
That may be what they want you to do. They would have more stock to markup and sell.

Lappo424

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Accord - Looking to switch to Maverick XL
Direct your questions to Jim Farley and Mike Levine on Twitter

SgtLip

Banned
Banned
First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I know it's frustrating but what can the dealers do to speed this up? It's not a Chapman problem but a Ford problem.
Disagree slightly.
I have sent them an email and they completely avoid the questions. I have called them out by name on this forum and they refuse to answer the questions. They know what their allocations are. By telling us it doesn't change anything. If they don't have any allocation, it would be nice to know instead of sitting and waiting for a freakin email that ain't coming.

Sponsored

Lappo424

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Disagree slightly.
I have sent them an email and they completely avoid the questions. I have called them out by name on this forum and they refuse to answer the questions. They know what their allocations are. By telling us it doesn't change anything. If they don't have any allocation, it would be nice to know instead of sitting and waiting for a freakin email that ain't coming.
US knowing the allocations or not is not going to speed this up at all.

Don't you think they want to sell cars to make money. They don't make it on reservations.

Lappo424

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Regardless if you know or not you will live and die by what comes in your email Thursdays

bpcooper14

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 Nissan Frontier
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I think everyone is just looking for some transparency. How many orders were placed? How many have been scheduled? How many allocations for the month? You are correct in saying it doesn't change anything but knowing the volume and what has been filled May help people make decisions on what their next step will be.

SgtLip

Banned
Banned
First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Regardless if you know or not you will live and die by what comes in your email Thursdays
Like I said, why can't they tell us the Allocation? They have the information. Be a professional and answer the email and question even if it's not good news. But at least we'll know.

Lappo424

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Like I said, why can't they tell us the Allocation? They have the information. Be a professional and answer the email and question even if it's not good news. But at least we'll know.
They should respond I agree there...

But us knowing the allocation or not makes no difference
Sponsored