First Name
DryHeat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Patriot
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I didn't realize that Co-Pilot 360 included power mirrors. I can't find anything that says that. Can you point me to something? Power mirrors are a big deal for me. (My wife is shorter than I am, and I seem to get shorter after a few hours on the road.)
Sponsored

Rkbrumbelow

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
HCH2, Hybrid XLT on order

DryHeat

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
DryHeat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Patriot
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Rkbrumbelow

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
HCH2, Hybrid XLT on order
I was responding to the OP saying he thought adding Copilot 360 to his XL added power mirrors:

I haven't found anything that says that. A link saying the XLT has them doesn't help much.
That was kind of my point, it doesn’t show up being mentioned until the xlt

WesM

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I was responding to the OP saying he thought adding Copilot 360 to his XL added power mirrors:

I haven't found anything that says that. A link saying the XLT has them doesn't help much.
This guy is a Ford dealer and has been a fairly trusted source and confirms the power mirrors with 360. Acording to him the dealer actually is forced to add the power mirrors when they select the Co-Pilot 360 package.

Sponsored

DryHeat

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
DryHeat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Patriot
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
This guy is a Ford dealer and has been a fairly trusted source and confirms the power mirrors with 360.
Thanks. That's very helpful. Odd, though, that it doesn't show up on the CP360 description. Maybe that's just a way to sell more XLTs. Worked on me (not really, I still needed cruise control).

FWIW, here's an interesting post on XL vs XLT:

OP
OP
Sylvester

Sylvester

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

DryHeat

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
DryHeat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Patriot
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Thanks. We've been discussing this on a different thread and a lot of similar stuff has shown up. (Well, I'm not sure what's on www.[banned site].com, but it's probably similar.) Conclusion is the same, though -- it's probably included with CP360. Here's the thread if you want to look:

(1) XL manual mirrors operated by an inside lever/control? | Page 4 | MaverickTruckClub.com - 2022+ Ford Maverick Pickup Forum, News, Info

cucumber

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Subaru Outback
I'd be in the same boat. I was in the "cruise control is a luxury" crowd. Never use it on my day-to-day driving. Then I towed a trailer for 9 hours a day. Suffice it to say, I'm really glad my Nissan Frontier has cruise control. Now I want radar-guided cruise control so I can just find a semi going close enough to how fast I want to go and literally cruise behind them.

For me, the stickler to get an XLT more than cruise control is the power driver's seat in the Lux package. My Frontier has a 4-way (or what some automakers consider a 2-way) seat. Slide and recline. It's a 1-hour seat at best, which is absolutely fine for daily driving but sucks on longer trips.

After the Frontier and my last commuter with its 6-way manual seat, I'm hoping to never buy another car that doesn't have at least an 8-way (slide/recline/height/lumbar), preferably a 10-way (slide/recline/height/lumbar/tilt) or 12-way (slide/recline/height/tilt/upper lumbar/lower lumbar) seat, even if it's fully-manual adjustment.
I feel the same about the seats. My last vehicle had lumbar adjustments, but my current one doesn't, and I feel the difference (in a bad way) on long drives. I've added a lumbar pillow in my car to help when I visit family out of state, but it's really not the same. Looking forward to the return of that on my Mav.

OP
OP
Sylvester

Sylvester

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Fellas,

Just wanted to give you an update on my order. As we all experience, ordering a car which we haven't seen and only know from few pictures/videos is pretty tough. So far I tried to be as factual as possible and order all what is absolutely necessary. That was the reason I decided to go with the XL. Now I went to my dealership 2 days ago and saw few bronco sports in the available XL colors, including the area51 which I had on order. I have to say most of them very boring in person, specially the area51, which actually looks super exciting in picutres. Than I saw the alto blue and fell immediately in love with. Now I had the dilemma, that this color is not available with the XL trim. On the other hand I also really love the wheels of the XLT. I looked into the aftermarket wheel scene and there are no other wheels which can come even close to those wheels. I think if I order the truck I really need to love it and mainly because of these 2 options, I decided to go with the XLT again.

Thank you all for following my dynamic ordering roller coaster ride, I hope this decision is final. Please keep this thread alive and for the XL folks keep always in mind that you get the best value out of all the trims.

Last edited:
Sponsored

bpcooper14

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 Nissan Frontier
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I've been going through this exact same scenario. (Just using MSRP as a basis of comparison) I have an XLT hybrid, lux, window on order (26,920). I've been looking at an XL hybrid w/360, spray in, window, 400w, hitch (22,930). I can add aftermarket cruise, heated seats if I want, bed lighting, rails and can replace the rims and still be close to 3K below. This is what happens when my build doesn't get selected.......lol

CASD57

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hyundai Santa Cruz
Engine
Undecided
I went with XLT Lux Hybrid at first..... Changed it too a Lariat Hybrid
Then ordered a XL AWD and loaded it my way....but then the constraints stripped most of the fun away..but at least it's scheduled.
I think the XLT Lux pkg is the best deal... But I didn't need at that cruise stuff because the XL is a city truck..no need for cruise..360..etc., But the Lariat is my wifes truck...She likes that stuff
Sponsored