2023 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ford Maverick CACTUS GRAY Maverick Photos / Club IMG_8645
Ford Maverick CACTUS GRAY Maverick Photos / Club IMG_8656
Ford Maverick CACTUS GRAY Maverick Photos / Club IMG_8646
Ford Maverick CACTUS GRAY Maverick Photos / Club IMG_8664

Quick 5K+ update.
Took Mighty Mav for a weekend in Paso Robles (wine region)
Left the house on Thursday at 4 pm and had to deal with LA’s rush-hour traffic. Drove 260 miles, 5’40” non-stop! No complaints from my back or most importantly my wife.

Starting to appreciate more the simplicity of the truck. But on the flip side getting more and more frustrated with having to select the drive mode every time.

Overall great vehicle for the money!!

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
Undecided
IMG_8645.jpeg
IMG_8656.jpeg
IMG_8646.jpeg
IMG_8664.jpeg

Quick 5K+ update.
Took Mighty Mav for a weekend in Paso Robles (wine region)
Left the house on Thursday at 4 pm and had to deal with LA’s rush-hour traffic. Drove 260 miles, 5’40” non-stop! No complaints from my back or most importantly my wife.

Starting to appreciate more the simplicity of the truck. But on the flip side getting more and more frustrated with having to select the drive mode every time.

Overall great vehicle for the money!!
Love to see you are enjoying your Maverick! Thanks for being a part of the Ford community.

Sponsored

Luthinator

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24' Mav. Lariat Hybrid & 23' Ford Explorer XLT+
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Ok, I ordered a MY24 Lariat Hybrid in CG that I’m still waiting to get scheduled. I’m starting to second guess my color choice though because of how different the color looks in various lighting and in all the different pics on this forum. I don’t want a truck that looks minty green in any lighting condition. Is there any one on this CG club that now regrets your decision on the color? I either need to be talked off the ledge or change my order before it eventually gets scheduled.
I thought I was reading one of my posts.... I have the same truck. I just picked mine up last week. I like the color. its kind of unique. Such a comfortable, relaxing ride!

Sponsored

mdl20813

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cactus Gray Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Do the "Raptor" lights on the grill function? or is it just for looks? I've kind of been looking at that grill.
I guess it depends on what you mean by "function" :D . Do they light up? Yes. Do they add any kind of significant lighting to the road? No.

Luthinator

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24' Mav. Lariat Hybrid & 23' Ford Explorer XLT+
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I guess it depends on what you mean by "function" :D . Do they light up? Yes. Do they add any kind of significant lighting to the road? No.
Yes light up. Looks good. Im going to have to remember that grill for the future.
Sponsored