First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Man, it's quiet in here. :ROFLMAO: This is the color I ordered for my 24... am I alone in that choice?

Screenshot 2023-09-12 193732.png
I'm digging that color! I have carbonized grey, but if Azure Gray had been available at the time I purchased in 2021, i could've definitely seen myself choosing that color!

Krischievous

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Kristen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick XL AWD Iconic Silver
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I'm digging that color! I have carbonized grey, but if Azure Gray had been available at the time I purchased in 2021, i could've definitely seen myself choosing that color!
I almost chose carbonized gray but when I saw this color I had to try!

Wasatch-Man

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I almost chose carbonized gray but when I saw this color I had to try!
As the name implies, blueish Gray! Is it more of a flat look like Cactus Grey and area 51?

It's a winner! Enjoy!

Sponsored

FischAutoTechGarten

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Green Valley Arizona USA, Alamos Sonora MEX
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mav Lariat EB AWD 4K
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Krischievous

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Kristen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

Waterick

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Mav Lariat, '14 Prius, '83 'Stang, more...
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I've seen the color in person on an F150.. It's metallic with a decent flake and is just slightly lighter in color than Area 51.
However, there is a whole thread on this site where it's compared to Area51 on several ford vehicles:
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...by-side-comparison-pics-agm-in-the-sun.61124/
I was very interested in this color, but not being able to see it in person on anything before ordering, I was not going to order it for it's extra cost. Thought I might actually see it and could change order if I ever did see it and wanted it. Still have not seen and Maverick scheduled week of 10/16. Running out of time... in a good way, I guess.

pghfishfry

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Maverick XLT FX4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I ordered Azure Gray! I was leaning toward Area 51 with a wild-card interest in Cyber Orange, and when both disappeared, I decided on Azure Gray (with help from my wife and five-year-old :) ) I've seen it on an F-150 before and it looks sharp.

(I don't hate Cactus Gray, but my father-in-law has a Cactus Bronco Sport and I don't want to look like a copycat.)

Krischievous

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Kristen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I was very interested in this color, but not being able to see it in person on anything before ordering, I was not going to order it for it's extra cost. Thought I might actually see it and could change order if I ever did see it and wanted it. Still have not seen and Maverick scheduled week of 10/16. Running out of time... in a good way, I guess.
I know, Im taking a shot based on extensive youtube and forum reading now. LOL
I ordered Azure Gray! I was leaning toward Area 51 with a wild-card interest in Cyber Orange, and when both disappeared, I decided on Azure Gray (with help from my wife and five-year-old :) ) I've seen it on an F-150 before and it looks sharp.

(I don't hate Cactus Gray, but my father-in-law has a Cactus Bronco Sport and I don't want to look like a copycat.)
I was bummed that Alto Blue was pulled! That was the color I was going to order for sure. I was going to pick Carbonized Gray instead, but something about this color made me take a chance! I am hoping to get a real good look at the color in person before my truck goes into production, but if not ah well. LOL

Sponsored

Limeymav

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Aden
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23, maverick Azur Blue, 2015 Focus st 3, GSX S 750
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Not Hating at all, but i think i prefer the Original Grey of the Focus RS, a little to blue for me, i have a 23 Azure blue atm , but a 24 carbonized grey on order, which is very similar to my magnetic Mettalic grey Focus st

Timothyd

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Buick Encore, Miata, motorcycles
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Man, it's quiet in here. :ROFLMAO: This is the color I ordered for my 24... am I alone in that choice?

Well, it sounds slightly better than Area51. When I tried to describe it to the salesman I called it "dirty blue " and he knew just what I ment. That's what I'm getting on my '24.

Krischievous

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Kristen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Well, it sounds slightly better than Area51. When I tried to describe it to the salesman I called it "dirty blue " and he knew just what I ment. That's what I'm getting on my '24.
I'm really excited to see how it turns out on the Maverick!

OT18

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer ST, Escape, Ecosport
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Today makes it 1 yr. since I ordered my Hot Pepper Red Lariat. Got rolled over to a '24 and have a week of 10/16 build date. Changed the color to Azure Gray after seeing it on a Ranger. Fair amount of metallic but it's not really noticeable unless it's in bright sun light. Hope the strike doesn't trickle down to the Maverick.
Sponsored