Sponsored

Bumped from Priority Code 10 to Code 02. What does it mean?

UberGadgetFreak

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Marauder, 21 Bronco, 22 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
What does it mean when you order from the dealer priority code 10 then gets bumped to a priority code 02?
Just wondering. the dealer couldn't or wouldn't tell me why.
First Edition. Rapid Red, Hybrid
But I thought Rapid Red is supposed to be late availability???
Dealers cannot assign single-digit codes. Ford does that. 1 or 2 often means yours is about to get scheduled.

I thought Rapid Red/Hybrid was Late Availability as well. My dealership told me that.

Mine was ordered on 6/15, 2 days before TolWalleye#1's, so maybe mine is in the same boat...
And this comes on the heels of hearing that a boatload of Bronco First Editions also went 01/02 for scheduling...

Tomorrow starts of with talking to my dealership. Imagine the anxiety and anticipation I feel right now knowing that both vehicles maybe got 02'd in the same week. In 14 hours or so, we find out how lucky I am I guess.

Thanks for the info as well! and congrats!

Pairof98s

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ram 1500, 2020 4Runner
Just confirmed my XLT AWD FX4 Luxury has been bumped from 19 to 02. Hopeful an early build does not mean trouble down the road.

OP
OP

TolWalleye#1

First Name
Howard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Buick Encore, Chevy Silverado
Dealers cannot assign single-digit codes. Ford does that. 1 or 2 often means yours is about to get scheduled.

I thought Rapid Red/Hybrid was Late Availability as well. My dealership told me that.

Mine was ordered on 6/15, 2 days before TolWalleye#1's, so maybe mine is in the same boat...
And this comes on the heels of hearing that a boatload of Bronco First Editions also went 01/02 for scheduling...

Tomorrow starts of with talking to my dealership. Imagine the anxiety and anticipation I feel right now knowing that both vehicles maybe got 02'd in the same week. In 14 hours or so, we find out how lucky I am I guess.

Sponsored

jcsan18

First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
I wonder if my dealer has any info on mine. I asked if my priority code had changed and got no answer. I’ll ask again in a couple of days.

UberGadgetFreak

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Marauder, 21 Bronco, 22 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Good News and Bad News.
Good news: Bronco was Pri 01d.
Bad news: Maverick is still Pri 19d and still showing Rapid Red as Late Availability (they showed me the order tool - red triangle next to it).

I can live with one win for the day. :)

AceGoliath

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick XLT, 21 Bronco OBX SAS, 10 Fusion SE
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Good News and Bad News.
Good news: Bronco was Pri 01d.
Bad news: Maverick is still Pri 19d and still showing Rapid Red as Late Availability (they showed me the order tool - red triangle next to it).

I can live with one win for the day. :)
With an early Bronco Reservation/Order and a Maverick order myself. I’d love to get the Bronco first. I have settled with the fact that I will more than likely see my Maverick first though and probably not till next year, lol.

Sponsored

Jukebox Nero

First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Maverick Lariat Alto Blue FX4 4k 2.0 EB
Got word from my salesperson today (he has been out of pocket) that my priority code got bumped from the original 11 to a 2 as well. My build is Alto Blue Lariat Lux with EB 2.0, 4k Tow, FX4, spray-in with hard roll-up, and a few other bell/whistle accessories. Not sure any of that helps figure any rhyme or reason to scheduling, but I'm happy to see what appears to be progress. Now I wait for the 29th - I didn't say "patiently".

Last edited:
OP
OP

TolWalleye#1

First Name
Howard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Buick Encore, Chevy Silverado
Got word from my salesperson today (he has been out of pocket) that my priority code got bumped from the original 11 to a 2 as well. My build is Alto Blue Lariat Luxe with EB 2.0, 4k Tow, FX4, spray-in with hard roll-up, and a few other bell/whistle accessories. Not sure any of that helps figure any rhyme or reason to scheduling, but I'm happy to see what appears to be progress. Now I wait for the 29th - I didn't say "patiently".
Same here! Good luck to you!

PriusHater

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.rocketstem.org
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Lucky all of you. Asked my dealer what priority code I had been assigned and got this response.

”Due to commodity restraints Ford is not doing a priority numbers right now. However they will send you a email telling you the build date.”

Ugh. Is it just me or does it seem there is a lot of dealer ignorance on the Maverick in most every aspect.?
Sponsored