Toinky

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Anybody on this thread (or otherwise) seen some movement on trains to RA/RU84?
Sponsored

OP
OP

Ragtime Billy Peaches

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 f250 Crew Diesel 4x4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
No, still waiting to ship. Original deliver to dealer was Dec 14-22 ,,, never shipped and i got an email last week saying new estimate at dealer is Jan 14-20. But it won't make that cause it's still in MeH He Co

Toinky

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Thanks for that update, RBP. I guess I'm in the same boat--or train car-- but I haven't even had an email telling me a new estimated delivery date.

Rata

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 BMW M3 Convertible, 2018 Honda Clarity PHEV
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I have the same issue. Built Dec 13, but no changes since then. Haven't got the "built" email, but on the site it has the build date. The computers are pinging. I'm wondering if there isn't a constraint on the hitch or something that has it held up. It's a Lariat Hybrid.

Timothyd

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Buick Encore, Miata, motorcycles
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

So my Eco XLT with only option being the stand alone hitch was built on Nov 28th and released from the factory on Nov 30. Problem is that's as far as it got. Been sitting at factory for 3 weeks collecting dust. Anyone else had long delay between built and ship? Ford Chat says no hold on the truck, just waiting to ship.

FYI, i'm in the Bay Area, have seen trucks built after mine arrive in Ca.
Now to be CLEAR, this is not a complaint, i am very lucky to have been built already and i am thankful. Just checking for your speculation,,, cause that's what we do Right.

Maverick Christmas to all.
Ah, this is a fear. If I knew it was built but not shipped it would drive me crazy (er). I have a build date of 1-20 and a delivered date of 2-5 to northern Illinois. I don't believe in magic.

Sponsored

Toinky

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Yeah, I've waited over a year for my truck to be built with only minor frustration. Knowing my truck is in physical existence and just sitting there in Mexico collecting dust has been a bigger challenge of patience. Can't I just go get it and drive it home!? [I know I can't, I sure would like to make somethinghappen.]

twoquickcapri

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick XLT Lux Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My truck was built on 12/12 with a ramp of RA84. Still wait to be shipped. Tried to activate the vehicle on the Ford Pass app but it said can't be activated at this time.

gatornut

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick 2023 XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Same boat here. Been waiting for Hybrid XLT to ship since December 17th. I know the weather around Christmas did not help. At least I have a known built vehicle and that has been over a year in the making.....

Toinky

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
RED ALERT,,,, Status just changed from Built to ship at about 1 pm today.
Whoahoa! That got me excited... for a minute... but now that I've checked, the only excitement I have is for you, Billy boy. (Forgive me if it's not the same level of excitement.) Mine still shows built 12/9 but not shipped. So much for the theory that the delay was because a train car to Richmond wasn't full.

Sponsored
OP
OP

Ragtime Billy Peaches

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 f250 Crew Diesel 4x4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Whoahoa! That got me excited... for a minute... but now that I've checked, the only excitement I have is for you, Billy boy. (Forgive me if it's not the same level of excitement.) Mine still shows built 12/9 but not shipped. So much for the theory that the delay was because a train car to Richmond wasn't full.
Damn, was hoping yours was keeping mine company.

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Hyb Lariat, (For Sale)2021 F150XL 8’
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Finally some news! I was in the same situation- built Dec 3, estimated Dec 28 delivery. Ford just said it shipped! New estimate for delivery in Baltimore is Feb 1-7!

My guess is that because we all had to order at the same time, there’s a metric boatload that all need to be delivered at once. I’m with y’all - just let me go pick it up from the factory! I’ll be there first thing tomorrow XD

Toinky

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Well, I called Ford CS today to try to figure out why my truck didn't head north like others going to the Richmond, CA railyard (RU/RA84). The woman looked into it deeper and first said it was "in production" (!!!), then, no, it had gone back into production to the body shop after being labeled as built. It supposedly just returned to shipping yesterday! I have no idea what that means, but it may have needed to go there for the stupid-scratch-the-paint mud flaps I no longer want. The CS person couldn't tell me anything as to why, just that it now has a ramp number (which seems to be some progress).

I don't mind waiting--well, that's a lie, I don't like waiting--but it would take some of the pain out of it if Ford would take a minute to program a computer to send a message to the person "your truck went back into production, so it won't be sent within the timeframe we originally told you" or something even like, "We estimated incorrectly about when your truck would ready to ship. We appreciate your patience." Something, just something to let me know what going on.
Sponsored