Ragtime Billy Peaches

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 f250 Crew Diesel 4x4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Hey, @Ragtime Billy Peaches (or anyone else on RA/RU84), any updates on your delivery, at least to Richmond? Just wondering how long it took. I got my train car info, but when I call I don't get any useful info (just transferred at Nogales--that's it).
Picked mine up yesterday,,, took 20 days from the time it left plant to pick up.
Sponsored

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Well, now, THAT'S interesting! I just got an email from Ford about the delay in delivering my truck, saying, "To ensure your complete satisfaction, we will require additional time." The interesting part is that it has not yet shipped and they estimate delivery--via RA84--between Jan 25 and Jan 31. Maybe my train car will pass yours, @Joeneonturbo, on the way to RA84. 😜
Mine just shipped on the 20th, built on the 14th of DEC. RU84

Toinky

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Still waiting... I just got an email day before yesterday from Ford. "To ensure your complete satisfaction, we will require additional time" to deliver your truck. Well, having it sit for two weeks in Colton, CA is not a very good way for them to "ensure my complete satisfaction." I'd rather they say, "The delivery can sometimes take a long time." Or, "We're sorry we can't control how the trains run." The other oddity is that the email from 2/7/23 it said the original delivery estimate of 1/25-1/31 had been updated. Duh!

Anyway, I wanted to revive this thread to see if anyone has gotten their truck through RA/RU84 in the last few weeks. I guess I'm playing into the "misery loves company" mindset. I know Ragtime Billy did, but I think that was the last person who reported success.

OP
OP

Ragtime Billy Peaches

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Still waiting... I just got an email day before yesterday from Ford. "To ensure your complete satisfaction, we will require additional time" to deliver your truck. Well, having it sit for two weeks in Colton, CA is not a very good way for them to "ensure my complete satisfaction." I'd rather they say, "The delivery can sometimes take a long time." Or, "We're sorry we can't control how the trains run." The other oddity is that the email from 2/7/23 it said the original delivery estimate of 1/25-1/31 had been updated. Duh!

Anyway, I wanted to revive this thread to see if anyone has gotten their truck through RA/RU84 in the last few weeks. I guess I'm playing into the "misery loves company" mindset. I know Ragtime Billy did, but I think that was the last person who reported success.
Shoot, i thought you had your truck by now. The good thing is once it leaves Colton it should be in Richmond in less than a week. Did you track it on UP phone tracking ?

Sponsored

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

My truck got at the dealer, going to pick it up soon. It only takes a day or two after it moves past Barstow.

Toinky

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Shoot, i thought you had your truck by now. The good thing is once it leaves Colton it should be in Richmond in less than a week. Did you track it on UP phone tracking ?
Well, the UP tracking (TTGX980040) thing has been useless to me. It says something about "loaded train arrival" in the AM on 1/30/23. That's it! Oh, and "interchange delivery" in Nogales on 1/11/23. I see others even getting ETAs and similar. The only way I know it's in Colton is from CS chat/phone. The first time they said it was in Colton was 1/23.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Well, the UP tracking (TTGX980040) thing has been useless to me. It says something about "loaded train arrival" in the AM on 1/30/23. That's it! Oh, and "interchange delivery" in Nogales on 1/11/23. I see others even getting ETAs and similar. The only way I know it's in Colton is from CS chat/phone. The first time they said it was in Colton was 1/23.
Use the Norfolk Southern one, it works way better.

Toinky

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I thought I'd bump this thread in case any of my chums on here are tracking it still. My truck was finally delivered!!! The truck was built 12/8/22 and finally in my possession on 3/6/23. That's two days shy of THREE MONTHS from built to delivered. Urgh! Well, it's all excitement from here on out--I hope that's all the good side. I've appreciated you guys offering information and support through the painful process of securing this new toy.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I thought I'd bump this thread in case any of my chums on here are tracking it still. My truck was finally delivered!!! The truck was built 12/8/22 and finally in my possession on 3/6/23. That's two days shy of THREE MONTHS from built to delivered. Urgh! Well, it's all excitement from here on out--I hope that's all the good side. I've appreciated you guys offering information and support through the painful process of securing this new toy.
Enjoy it, I hope yours still has some new car smell, mine was pretty weak from sitting around for 2 and a half months.

Sponsored
OP
OP

Ragtime Billy Peaches

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Enjoy it, I hope yours still has some new car smell, mine was pretty weak from sitting around for 2 and a half months.
Great,, was just thinking of you yesterday wondering if it ever got out of Richmond. Glad it still had wheels after sitting in Richmond so long !

DuffCon

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Ascent
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Mines at Colton as of 4/26. It says placed at industry (arrives at destination) 5/4. i hope it doesn’t really take that long!
Sponsored

Last edited: