Ragtime Billy Peaches

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 f250 Crew Diesel 4x4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
So my Eco XLT with only option being the stand alone hitch was built on Nov 28th and released from the factory on Nov 30. Problem is that's as far as it got. Been sitting at factory for 3 weeks collecting dust. Anyone else had long delay between built and ship? Ford Chat says no hold on the truck, just waiting to ship.

FYI, i'm in the Bay Area, have seen trucks built after mine arrive in Ca.
Now to be CLEAR, this is not a complaint, i am very lucky to have been built already and i am thankful. Just checking for your speculation,,, cause that's what we do Right.

Maverick Christmas to all.
Sponsored

Binjobbed

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X1, F150
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
You would think that Ford would move ordered vehicles quickly to dealers to minimize inventory expenses. Has to be agonizing to see your truck just sitting there!

OP
OP

Ragtime Billy Peaches

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
You would think that Ford would move ordered vehicles quickly to dealers to minimize inventory expenses. Has to be agonizing to see your truck just sitting there!
I think overall they are shipping quickly,, starting to think mine went for a test drive and kept going !

Jatrax

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 VW ID.4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Most likely it is waiting for rail car scheduling. Or to fill a rail car to your local yard. I have seen other posters in the past with waits that long or longer.

CA$H

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
CASH
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 FORD MAVERICK
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
So my Eco XLT with only option being the stand alone hitch was built on Nov 28th and released from the factory on Nov 30. Problem is that's as far as it got. Been sitting at factory for 3 weeks collecting dust. Anyone else had long delay between built and ship? Ford Chat says no hold on the truck, just waiting to ship.

FYI, i'm in the Bay Area, have seen trucks built after mine arrive in Ca.
Now to be CLEAR, this is not a complaint, i am very lucky to have been built already and i am thankful. Just checking for your speculation,,, cause that's what we do Right.

Maverick Christmas to all.
Yes, ordered back in July 21...and was built at the end of August 22 and then just sat waiting on shipping. Finally shipped and arrived on 16 NOV 22, definitely worth the wait.

Sponsored

Toinky

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My Lariat EB was built 12/8/22 and has been sitting at the factory for 11 days now. Original estimate to be at my dealer was 12/24-12/30. That ain't gonna happen!

I'm in the central valley in CA, but would likely have the same rail destination (Richmond from what I can tell from my window sticker - RA84). Guess we are waiting for the same train, @Ragtime Billy Peaches.

Last edited:

KdeB

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT, 2018 Subaru Forester, 1966 MGB
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

YES! We have the same truck — MY23 XLT EcoBoost with only the hitch receiver added — that has been built (12/1/22), but is just sitting there, awaiting shipment, after almost three weeks.

Were told to expect arrival at dealership by Jan. 7 —- but don’t see that happening now.

As you said, not really complaining in the face of so many here who are still awaiting build dates … But frustrating to read some people had trucks built one day and shipped out the next.

Yet glad to know our truck is not sitting there all alone, waiting to hop on a train. (And ours has to come across country, some 4,000 miles.)

OP
OP

Ragtime Billy Peaches

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My Lariat EB was built 12/8/22 and has been sitting at the factory for 11 days now. Original estimate to be at my dealer was 12/24-12/30. That ain't gonna happen!

I'm in the central valley in CA, but would likely have the same rail destination (Richmond from what I can tell from my window sticker - RA84). Guess we are waiting for the same train, @Ragtime Billy Peaches.
Right ,, Rail Ramp RU84. My original ETA to Dealer was 12/17 to 12/22. Unless Speed Racer and Chim Chim are driving it here i won't see it for a while.

LSchicago

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lloyd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 99 E150 Clb Wgn, 23 Mav XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

It takes up to a month for a vehicle to ship from the factory.

Impetus19

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mazda 3, 1979 CJ5 360 3spd, 2015 prius
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I think overall they are shipping quickly,, starting to think mine went for a test drive and kept going !
Shipping has been extremely slow... not unusual for vehicles to sit weeks waiting for a train/truck to deliver. Check some of the threads on the late 2022MY deliveries... some of those guys had their vehicle sitting for weeks 50 miles away waiting on transport to dealer.

Sponsored

Toinky

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I've waited this long, I will wait some more. Just wish Ford would not give messages related to arranging shipment like, "This step could take a few days to a week."

Suzysparks

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX Type S (Ordered a ‘23 Hybrid & Ecoboost)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I've waited this long, I will wait some more. Just wish Ford would not give messages related to arranging shipment like, "This step could take a few days to a week."
I have a Bronco Sport that has been sitting there for over a week too waiting to be shipped. I’ve seen others that have been built and shipped the next day. It is a bit frustrating. (Wax on… Wax off…)

mitchwkr

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mitchell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

How do you find out your "rail destination"? My code is HR02, but there's nothing on the web that matches the code to a city.

OP
OP

Ragtime Billy Peaches

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
No kidding ,, i'm getting close to a month sitting at Factory.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
They are definitely waiting for enough mavericks and bronco sports to ship to Richmond. Mine has been sitting since the 14th, so not to long. Chat said the expected delivery is the 6th. It's ramp RU84 and RA84.
Sponsored