Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Bronco, 91 Comanche, 93 ZJ, 80 Eagle, Bicycle
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Ok maybe I will start compiling a list of lift kits and tire options with manufacturer measurements and what people have fit on what. I feel like we need a updated version of a couple existing threads now that the Tremor is here.

OP
OP

RatworX

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Tremor
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Looks good. Can you get some pics from the front and back of how far they stick out if any? Also did they end up rubbing any?
No rubbing. Here’s a front pic and rear pic. I think the size couldn’t be more perfect. I do wish the front of the MaV was a little wider so the tires didn’t stick out there but I’m also surprised at how I just don’t notice it which is really quite strange

Ford Maverick Biggest tires for TREMOR 11A5B0FA-F14E-421F-9F9A-ECE2758F3BF2

Ford Maverick Biggest tires for TREMOR D4BD54EB-0E52-42EB-A349-D5969CD5250A

Maverickman74

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Sponsored

Rivers90

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT Tremor, Xterra, Miata
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Im planning on fitting 245/70r17s, but I am curious about 265/65r17s,
A non Tremor with 2" lift and 265/65r17's

https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/f...fit-the-ford-maverick.7776/page-5#post-531889

There is a lowered Maverick with 275's so the height of the tire may be more of a limit than how wide. They said before being lowered the 275's did not rub.
https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/forum/threads/truck-fell-down-today.29540/

A wider tire would let you air down more and put more rubber on the trail.

265/65R17 has a lot of options
https://www.tirerack.com/tires/Tire...true&width=265/&ratio=65&diameter=17#allTitle

https://www.tirerack.com/tires/tire...65QR7KM3&vehicleSearch=false&fromCompare1=yes

Last edited:

k2rizzle

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Maverick Tremor XLT - Atlas Blue CP360
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

It’s a crappy pic but all I had time for since today was so hectic and busy. Picked up truck this morning and straight to tire shop. 65 miles drive on factory tires with full tank of fuel thru 4 towns with plenty of red lights and yep I got caught on all of them. Lots of elevation changes on the highway where you’re going uphill for minutes at a time. Using my foot with steel toe boots I may add I averaged 30.8 mpg according to trip computer as I reset it as soon as I was leaving the dealership. Since the new tires I’ve put an additional 35 or 40 miles on it in mostly all city driving and have went down to 27 even. Tires are 245/70/17 BFG KO2’s and I think I chose the correct size to fill out the wheel wells. I think the 75’s to me would have been too much for my liking.

55618314-2C80-4D37-91FE-317084B444B7.jpeg
Are you still happy with the tire size after a few months? Any updates on if you've had rubbing issues and what kind of mileage you are getting? Do any offroading in ti?

mrmagoo711

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT Tremor
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I went with a 245/70r17, the Vredestein Pinza AT. It was significantly lighter than the WIldPeak and especially the KO2. So the additional size doesn't cause any heavy feeling through the wheel because of the saved weight.

The wheels I went with are nearly identical in offset to the factory wheel, so I have zero rubbing issues. And they were several lbs lighter than the stock wheels as well.

So the combined weight savings of both the tire/wheel creates a nearly identical feel through the wheel, doesn't put any undue burden on the drivetrain, and yields the same gas mileage even though the tire is larger.

Pretty happy with how it drives, can't feel the slightest difference from the stock wheel tire (except it is MUCH quieter), and love the new look.

Ford Maverick Biggest tires for TREMOR IMG_5016

Ford Maverick Biggest tires for TREMOR IMG_5015

Ford Maverick Biggest tires for TREMOR IMG_5012

Maverickman74

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I went with a 245/70r17, the Vredestein Pinza AT. It was significantly lighter than the WIldPeak and especially the KO2. So the additional size doesn't cause any heavy feeling through the wheel because of the saved weight.

The wheels I went with are nearly identical in offset to the factory wheel, so I have zero rubbing issues. And they were several lbs lighter than the stock wheels as well.

So the combined weight savings of both the tire/wheel creates a nearly identical feel through the wheel, doesn't put any undue burden on the drivetrain, and yields the same gas mileage even though the tire is larger.

Pretty happy with how it drives, can't feel the slightest difference from the stock wheel tire (except it is MUCH quieter), and love the new look.

IMG_5016.jpeg

IMG_5015.jpeg

IMG_5012.jpeg
Looks good! Let us know how it goes on rubbing if you do any offroading or even some curb flexing. Im hoping to 265/65s. Do you plan on doing much offroading? Just asking since those look like the tread isnt much better than the 235 Falkens. I want to get up in size to get the advantage of the larger tread gaps of the 245 or 265 sizes. Either way, a 30+ in tire looks a ton better.

Sponsored

mrmagoo711

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT Tremor
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Looks good! Let us know how it goes on rubbing if you do any offroading or even some curb flexing. Im hoping to 265/65s. Do you plan on doing much offroading? Just asking since those look like the tread isnt much better than the 235 Falkens. I want to get up in size to get the advantage of the larger tread gaps of the 245 or 265 sizes. Either way, a 30+ in tire looks a ton better.
Not planning on anything crazy offroad, which is why the similar tread to the Falkens wasn't a huge concern. The biggest thing for me was the weight savings, the lessened stress on the drive train, and the quieter ride. Will you let you know as I get it out and start testing the limits of clearance.

710-oil-614

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Cal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Tremor XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

IMG_5016.jpeg

IMG_5015.jpeg

IMG_5012.jpeg
What wheels are those? Ultimately I am trying to do something similar - reduce rotational weight and increase tire size.

Montana

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Not mine.
F553726F-53FD-4718-BBAB-8ED209104A0B.jpeg
63BF4CC6-72F6-4DB1-9643-80A1DB689574.jpeg

Ridiculous overkill. RIP their drive line and probably why they never post anymore. Bet it shifted like garbage.

245/65R17 is the sweet spot and also what I have. 235/65R17s are perfect though. 245/70R17 is okay, but IMHO, not worth the extra sacrifice. Anything more is stupid.

Another thing that never gets mentioned here is when you lift especially overkill like that person did, you pull those rear wheels forward. See the gap between the front of the rear wheel and the rear of the wheel? Well, I should say, lack of gap in the front... It's mm's. Now look at a stock one. This goes for any unibody vehicle you lift. Beyond a certain point it just looks hideous. This dude effed that truck up and should have just gotten a Ranger/Colorado/Tacoma.

Last edited: