Blaine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

First off I want to thank the members of this forum!

I picked up the truck 1 month ago today and it was well worth the wait! I have put on about 1600 miles averaging 37.3 MPG

Quick run down of accessories.

235/55/R19 Falcon Wildpeak Trail Tires
Avanti Hybris 19 X 8.5 Wheels
AVS Aeroskin Hood Shield
LASFIT LEDs
50% Ceramic Tint
Gloss Black Door, Tailgate Handle Covers
Gloss Black Ford Tailgate Letters and Emblem Cover
Morimoto 3rd Brake light
Bedrug Bedliner
Access Lorado Tonneau Cover
Truxmats Floor Liners

Ford Maverick XLT LUX BAP Hybrid with 235/55/R19 Wildpeak Trails Maverick#1
Ford Maverick XLT LUX BAP Hybrid with 235/55/R19 Wildpeak Trails Maverick #5
Ford Maverick XLT LUX BAP Hybrid with 235/55/R19 Wildpeak Trails Maverick #2
Ford Maverick XLT LUX BAP Hybrid with 235/55/R19 Wildpeak Trails Maverick#3

Ford Maverick XLT LUX BAP Hybrid with 235/55/R19 Wildpeak Trails Maverick #4
Sponsored

Last edited:

BigB

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Looks amazing!! Could you get some better pics of the tint? I need to get mine done soon and have been wondering how dark that would look.

OP
OP
Noofis12

Noofis12

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Blaine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Looks amazing!! Could you get some better pics of the tint? I need to get mine done soon and have been wondering how dark that would look.
I can take some better photos tonight when I get home. I drove the beater to work today :LOL:

BigB

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Lol thanks

OP
OP
Noofis12

Noofis12

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Blaine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Sponsored

OP
OP
Noofis12

Noofis12

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Blaine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Looks good and those tires should be great for winter.

Where did you get the "Ford" emblems for the wheels?
I got them off Ebay, They have an adhesive backing that I just stuck over the top of the aftermarket center cap. I think the set of four was less than $20

Cajunasian

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
T-$
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Very clean ride! Your Wheel/Tire Combo looks fantastic! I am thinking about that exact same size wheel and tire. Do you experience any rubbing from those 19in. WildPeaks? What is your offset? I am still debating between those Falkens you have and the Michelin Crossclimate 2's that others on the forum have mentioned.

OP
OP
Noofis12

Noofis12

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Blaine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Very clean ride! Your Wheel/Tire Combo looks fantastic! I am thinking about that exact same size wheel and tire. Do you experience any rubbing from those 19in. WildPeaks? What is your offset? I am still debating between those Falkens you have and the Michelin Crossclimate 2's that others on the forum have mentioned.
Thank you! No rubbing at all, no leveling kit. They are Wildpeaks in the trail version. The offset is 45MM but with these being a 8.5 wide wheel and 235s they sit really nice on the truck. I spent hours on this forum researching this set up. The OEM BAP wheel and tire combo is about 50 lbs and I am at 53 lbs with this set up. The wheels only weigh 19 lbs

Cajunasian

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
T-$
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Your tires look like they almost stick out further than the fender? Or is that an illusion and the tires don't go past the fender well? I know you mentioned no rubbing but just curious if they do stick out. Also glad you mentioned the total weight. I was nervous about those Wildpeaks being way too heavy but 34lbs I'm good with. I too was concerned with overall mpg deficiency from these AT tires but will sacrifice a little for the looks that I saw on how it transformed yours. I'm about to place my order for my wheels/tires. My wheels look just like yours, except mine will be bronze.(Oxford White)Thanks for your post. It helped a lot btw.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Noofis12

Noofis12

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Blaine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Your tires look like they almost stick out further than the fender? Or is that an illusion and the tires don't go past the fender well? I know you mentioned no rubbing but just curious if they do stick out. Also glad you mentioned the total weight. I was nervous about those Wildpeaks being way too heavy but 34lbs I'm good with. I too was concerned with overall mpg deficiency from these AT tires but will sacrifice a little for the looks that I saw on how it transformed yours. I'm about to place my order for my wheels/tires. My wheels look just like yours, except mine will be bronze.(Oxford White)Thanks for your post. It helped a lot btw.

The back are perfectly flush and the fronts maybe poke out 1/4 - 1/2 inch max. I wish I had a straight on photo so you could it better. In person it doesn't look like it has "Poke" I am very impressed with how quiet the Wildpeak Trails are. I was a bit worried when I ordered them but couldn't be happier!

MakinDoForNow

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Thank you! No rubbing at all, no leveling kit. They are Wildpeaks in the trail version. The offset is 45MM but with these being a 8.5 wide wheel and 235s they sit really nice on the truck. I spent hours on this forum researching this set up. The OEM BAP wheel and tire combo is about 50 lbs and I am at 53 lbs with this set up. The wheels only weigh 19 lbs
Look really great. Difference in radius of rotational mass between your set and factory set would be of interest. If I go with this or similar for my Tremor I may go to the trouble to find out. What ever it is is not a killer for the desirability! The wheels also have 1543lb rating! (FYI Discount Tire site shows wheel weight at 23.4lbs?).

OP
OP
Noofis12

Noofis12

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Blaine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Look really great. Difference in radius of rotational mass between your set and factory set would be of interest. If I go with this or similar for my Tremor I may go to the trouble to find out. What ever it is is not a killer for the desirability! The wheels also have 1543lb rating! (FYI Discount Tire site shows wheel weight at 23.4lbs?).
I noticed the wheel weight at 23.4 pounds on discount tires site as well. Being a hybrid I was trying to have the lightest combination I could knowing the rotational mass and rolling resistance would be a factor. I found a few different sites claiming different weights for these wheels. There is another member on here with the same wheels that claimed them at 19lbs and I put them on our shipping scale at work and got 19lbs as well (y) I wonder if the 23.4 is shipping weight including the box and packaging?

BigB

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I added a side photo so you can see the tint better (y)
Thanks, I plan to go with 20 on the front and either 35 or 50 on the back three.

OP
OP
Noofis12

Noofis12

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Blaine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Here is a straight on photo from the front

Ford Maverick XLT LUX BAP Hybrid with 235/55/R19 Wildpeak Trails IMG_2278
Sponsored