Beware Ford online accessories.

PD Rich

First Name
Pede
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F250, 2010 Taurus Limited
I ordered my maverick 9\9\2021 and received it 12/22/2021. No problem. I ordered XLT 2.0 with no add-ons for the sake of not waiting indefinitely for delivery. May 2022 I ordered modular bedliner from Ford online accessories and the problem began. I got email conformation of my order and my account showed paid to Ford acc. After a few days I checked the site and it showed order fulfilled so I called receiving dealer parts and was told no bedliners received. After a few days I checked back and got the same answer. Then to call online accs. for tracking and was told no action since order. Here it is 4 months into this and each entity keeps saying (online acc. and dealer parts) the other is responsible for my refund and no need to call back about it. There are more details but the bottom line is right now I am out about $400 with no recourse but I wont give up.
Sponsored

ZachSD

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 GMC Canyon 3.5L (159k)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Might want to eacalate further upstream.

Landric

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Landric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT AWD FX4 Alto Blue
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Did you pay with a credit card? Initiate a charge back if so.

FabMav

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
JR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XL
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I ordered the drop in bedliner and tailgate damper from Ford online when it was 20% off about 2 months ago, and since shipping was an unbelievable $7 had it shipped to my house. Only took about a week or so for the huge box to arrive at my door. Now waiting for the truck to arrive!

Landric

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Landric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT AWD FX4 Alto Blue
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I ordered the drop in bedliner and tailgate damper from Ford online when it was 20% off about 2 months ago, and since shipping was an unbelievable $7 had it shipped to my house. Only took about a week or so for the huge box to arrive at my door. Now waiting for the truck to arrive!
I did the same with the bed extender. Now it is sitting in a large box in my spare bedroom waiting for a truck.

Sponsored

OP
OP

PD Rich

First Name
Pede
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sorry you're In a bigger mess than me..

paneubert

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 XL/4K/AWD/CoPilot/CactusG/SlidingRearWindow
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
There are more details but the bottom line is right now I am out about $400 with no recourse but I wont give up.
I know someone else already said to file a "charge back" via your credit card, but I wanted to echo it since it is 100% the way to go at this point.

Your credit card company will 100% credit you the cost right away and then let Ford/Ford Accessories/your dealer fight over who ACTUALLY got the money originally when you paid and which one of them needs to reconcile on their end/file a claim with the shipping company for a lost package, etc...

This takes all the hassle off you and puts it back on Ford.

OP
OP

PD Rich

First Name
Pede
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I know someone else already said to file a "charge back" via your credit card, but I wanted to echo it since it is 100% the way to go at this point.

Your credit card company will 100% credit you the cost right away and then let Ford/Ford Accessories/your dealer fight over who ACTUALLY got the money originally when you paid and which one of them needs to reconcile on their end/file a claim with the shipping company for a lost package, etc...

Tnx Pan its my next move

Sponsored
OP
OP

PD Rich

First Name
Pede
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Tnx Gonna do it.

Eja20

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Efrain
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 pilot
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I’m going threw the same thing with the sun shade and floor liners. Back and forth between ford and dealership. They just give me the number to the dealership and say they can transfer me over. I got the number I can call myself I just need them to get my parts to the dealership so I can get them. Or the dealership to be accountable and find my parts

Skeeter163

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Escape
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I ordered my maverick 9\9\2021 and received it 12/22/2021. No problem. I ordered XLT 2.0 with no add-ons for the sake of not waiting indefinitely for delivery. May 2022 I ordered modular bedliner from Ford online accessories and the problem began. I got email conformation of my order and my account showed paid to Ford acc. After a few days I checked the site and it showed order fulfilled so I called receiving dealer parts and was told no bedliners received. After a few days I checked back and got the same answer. Then to call online accs. for tracking and was told no action since order. Here it is 4 months into this and each entity keeps saying (online acc. and dealer parts) the other is responsible for my refund and no need to call back about it. There are more details but the bottom line is right now I am out about $400 with no recourse but I wont give up.
I use PayPal , they don’t charge you till it’s shipped .