First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mazda 3, 2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ordered August 26, got a build date of 5/9. I have a lot of constraints. Look at my signature. So I wouldn't give up hope yet. I bought a 2022 Frontier in Feb because I had given up hope of getting built this year. Luckily it looks like I could sell either truck for more than I paid. I will likely just break even on the Frontier and keep the Maverick.
Sponsored

ehauser

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mazda 3, 2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ordered August 26, got a build date of 5/9. I have a lot of constraints. Look at my signature. So I wouldn't give up hope yet. I bought a 2022 Frontier in Feb because I had given up hope of getting built this year. Luckily it looks like I could sell either truck for more than I paid. I will likely just break even on the Frontier and keep the Maverick.
I forgot to mention that I had to contact Ford chat to get my build date and VIN. My dealer or Ford never contacted me to let me know I was scheduled.

Darryl4727

First Name
Darryl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Anyone with a late August order receive a hybrid truck, or have it scheduled for build? I have a Lariat that I ordered on 8/20/21 from a large dealership in Salt Lake City. Supposedly my priority code changed at the end of last month (which I know doesn't necessarily mean much), but I just spoke with Ford customer service and it's still not scheduled for production. They said it doesn't look like I have any order constraints, but I'm a little worried now that I'm going to get pushed until next year. My dealer has less info than I do and keeps saying I'll know first if there's any news. I've been lurking on this site for a while and trying not to get my hopes up too much, but I'm also starting to feel frustrated that I'm not even in production yet. Let me know if you're an August hybrid order and have been scheduled, or if you're in the same boat as me!
I ordered a hybrid with lux package on 8/15/2021 and another on 9/10/2021 with lux package and I have heard nothing from Ford. Sad

Dallas Maverick

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

8/20 - Ordered Lariat Lux Eco Boost - Got confirmation email same day.
8/31 - Changed to Lariat Lux Hybrid - Got confirmation email same day.
2/17 - Scheduled for Production email - Scheduled for 4/18
3/1 - Text message from Dealer confirming production date.

No updates since.
Based on the new email system, I assume I will get an email within a week or two telling me my production day.

OP
OP

shebs487

First Name
Sarah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Ordered 8/30/2021 (Chapman Horsham)
Priority 2 for at least a month now.

..._ .. ._.. ._.. .__. ._ .._ _.. .. _. __.
I've also been priority 2 for a month...

Sponsored

OP
OP

shebs487

First Name
Sarah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Aug Hybrid order. Nothing yet. I'm close to buying something else. Not that I wouldn't really like to have the Maverick, but I'm just about done with the whole Ford order, wait, frustration and hope process that Ford has orchestrated with the Maverick rollout and sales. Original quote from the dealer was that I'd likely get it by Nov but absolutely by Dec (2021). I realize $hit happens but really? Ford can't even give me a rough estimate to make me feel just a little bit better... just a "sorry you 'll just have to keep waiting".
Yeah, it's pretty frustrating. My dealer said the same thing originally about getting it by January at the latest. Now they have no clue of when it will be built. I'll probably give it another month and if I still don't have any movement, look elsewhere. Fortunately I have a perfectly functional car in the meantime! Good to hear that a lot of August orders have been scheduled, at least.

nubbuchadnezzar

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Tuscon Hybrid, Ford Maverick XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ordered 7/27 with the dealership, confirmed by Ford on 8/2.
Picking up today (3/31)

tonyinsd

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT, Ford Maverick XL
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
And here we go. Your turn will come, just like mine did.

Ford Maverick August 2021 Hybrid Orders? Screenshot 2022-03-31 134720

Thedecline19

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT
Ordered 8/2/21, XLT Hybrid with lux package. Just chatted with Ford customer service, scheduled to be built week of 5/23. Now to decide if I trade in the 2020 Tacoma I bought a month ago for it...

WesM

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ordered Aug 9th. OVISS tracker is showing pending pickup April 2nd. Hopefully I can get it next Friday.

Sponsored
OP
OP

shebs487

First Name
Sarah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Update: messaged Ford customer support chat today and I have a build date! Week of May 23. Now to get my VIN number so I can track the order. There is hope for my fellow Mav owners in waiting 🎊

SeanBonham

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid XLT Lux
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
August 30th. Hybrid LUX 360 Drop in liner Moonroof. Scheduled May 2nd build date.

MortyHooper

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Matrix
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Aug Hybrid order. Nothing yet. I'm close to buying something else. Not that I wouldn't really like to have the Maverick, but I'm just about done with the whole Ford order, wait, frustration and hope process that Ford has orchestrated with the Maverick rollout and sales. Original quote from the dealer was that I'd likely get it by Nov but absolutely by Dec (2021). I realize $hit happens but really? Ford can't even give me a rough estimate to make me feel just a little bit better... just a "sorry you 'll just have to keep waiting".
Yeah the last part is the worst… how is there no better way? At least Tesla provides people a rough estimate from the start.

abcinv

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'06 Tundra DBL Cab Limited 4WD
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
21Aug21 order @ Horsham; Priority 2 for some time. Still waiting on a date...

leap3535

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lea
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I ordered 8/9 and I have spray-in and lux package w/o 360 I should be picking it up on Friday!!
Sponsored