Sponsored

August 2021 Hybrid Orders?

kbrewer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Anyone with a late August order receive a hybrid truck, or have it scheduled for build? I have a Lariat that I ordered on 8/20/21 from a large dealership in Salt Lake City. Supposedly my priority code changed at the end of last month (which I know doesn't necessarily mean much), but I just spoke with Ford customer service and it's still not scheduled for production. They said it doesn't look like I have any order constraints, but I'm a little worried now that I'm going to get pushed until next year. My dealer has less info than I do and keeps saying I'll know first if there's any news. I've been lurking on this site for a while and trying not to get my hopes up too much, but I'm also starting to feel frustrated that I'm not even in production yet. Let me know if you're an August hybrid order and have been scheduled, or if you're in the same boat as me!
Sponsored

kbrewer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ordered 8/23/21.
Lariat Hybrid Luxury 360 Sunroof bedliner, the Works. VIN in May (still no window sticker). Build date 8/7, then 8/1, now 8/15. That’s this coming week. I’m not confident, but hoping. Im wondering if there is a particular Option causing the problem. ???
Thanks. Kurt in Iowa

MakinDoForNow

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Anyone with a late August order receive a hybrid truck, or have it scheduled for build? I have a Lariat that I ordered on 8/20/21 from a large dealership in Salt Lake City. Supposedly my priority code changed at the end of last month (which I know doesn't necessarily mean much), but I just spoke with Ford customer service and it's still not scheduled for production. They said it doesn't look like I have any order constraints, but I'm a little worried now that I'm going to get pushed until next year. My dealer has less info than I do and keeps saying I'll know first if there's any news. I've been lurking on this site for a while and trying not to get my hopes up too much, but I'm also starting to feel frustrated that I'm not even in production yet. Let me know if you're an August hybrid order and have been scheduled, or if you're in the same boat as me!
Hybrid XLT LUX+3 adds ordered 8/27/21 shows built 9/17/22 ETA dealership 10/13-10/19/22 never made change to original order. Ramp RH80, Kirby TX 1:15hrs from dealers lot. Who knows rail time 1-20 days???

kbrewer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ordered 8/23/21.
Lariat Hybrid Luxury 360 Sunroof bedliner, the Works. VIN in May (still no window sticker). Build date 8/7, then 8/1, now 8/15. That’s this coming week. I’m not confident, but hoping. Im wondering if there is a particular Option causing the problem. ???
Thanks. Kurt in Iowa
Kbrewer again. Tracking site says BUILT 8/31/22. Got that early September. I’m set for RAIL Delivery, but site has NOT said SHIPPED. Originally projected DELIVERY to Iowa between 9/20-9/26. This am tracking site says I entered the WRONG ORDER# & VIN and won’t “Track Your Order”. WTF! Anyone else? Thanks.

kbrewer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kbrewer again. Tracking site says BUILT 8/31/22. Got that early September. I’m set for RAIL Delivery, but site has NOT said SHIPPED. Originally projected DELIVERY to Iowa between 9/20-9/26. This am tracking site says I entered the WRONG ORDER# & VIN and won’t “Track Your Order”. WTF! Anyone else? Thanks.
Lariat Hybrid delivered 11/4/2022. Earlier than the 11/5 guestimate. It's everything I hoped for and very comfy. Mileage is great. Not hard to get 40 mpg.
Sponsored