Sponsored

Anyone with a 10/4 build week getting updates yet?

OTACORB

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
DAB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Oxford White Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yeah seems that shipping has all of a suddenly slowed down. I am 10 days after built with no shipping notice yet.
Sponsored

Farmered

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 Ranger. 2020 F350. 2013 explorer
I don't mean to complain, as I'm still tracking better than those who have ordered but don't have confirmations, build dates, etc, but I've had a 10/4 build week showing for about a month now with no updates whatsoever in that time.

I only ask because I'm seeing people getting their build dates pushed back, and I'm basically expecting that at this point, but I wonder where others are at.

Let me know! For the record, I haven't called Ford or my dealer yet. The dealer doesn't ever seem to know much, and Ford has bigger issues to deal with.
I had a
My 10/4 week XLT Cactus Grey Hybrid started showing "10/5" next to "in production" on the tracker yesterday. I'm assuming that means it was built yesterday?

Brian_J

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 R6, HPR Maverick AWD 4K
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Hell, I just got an update to the tracker’s production date of 10/13 yesterday. That’s the first update I’ve seen since 9/29 When it went into ‘Production.’ 🙁
If your tracking experience is anything like mine was, you won’t see any updates now till it’s done. No date under “in production” and no delivery estimate dates ever appeared for mine. Even the module tracker page was bunk and never updated.

The Weatherman

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat Lux FX4 4K x 2
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
If your tracking experience is anything like mine was, you won’t see any updates now till it’s done. No date under “in production” and no delivery estimate dates ever appeared for mine. Even the module tracker page was bunk and never updated.
Yah, it doesn’t even display correctly on my iPhone. The dots next the stages are all over the place.

So did I see somewhere on here that you did final get a BUILT email recently?

Brian_J

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 R6, HPR Maverick AWD 4K
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Yah, it doesn’t even display correctly on my iPhone. The dots next the stages are all over the place.

So did I see somewhere on here that you did final get a BUILT email recently?
Same thing w the dots here.
Yes! Got the email this morning! Tracker (when it works) shows a delivery estimate. The module page doesn’t show anything though.

The Weatherman

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat Lux FX4 4K x 2
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Same thing w the dots here.
Yes! Got the email this morning! Tracker (when it works) shows a delivery estimate. The module page doesn’t show anything though.
Just got an update to the tracker on my build. It showed up as in production on 10/13 and this morning shows as built 10/14.

Great! Since this was a short week with only two workdays, that effectively means it started to be built on Monday and was finished on a Friday. đŸ€”That can’t be good. 🙁
Sponsored