Sponsored

Anyone else planning on properly customizing your Maverick XL?

Gr3y

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Sal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT, 2016 Mustang GT,1999 Mustang V6
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'm probably only gonna do these mods:

-bed cover - truxedo sentry or just the normal one
-tint as dark as I can go haha
-hood and roof wrap (just to make it look different and protect the paint, I have my car done this way now)
-wanna do something with the taillights (darken/tint) and the front grille (darken/plasti dip?)
Sponsored

Jim graham

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Plan on new rims spray in bedlner and weather tech window trim and a hard top tonneau cover

fishinmagician

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 maverick hybrid XL
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Tint, rims, install heated seats and cruise control, upgrade the audio system, install dash cam, install auto dimming rearview mirror with homelink

ArizonaLouie

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Passat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
-Black hood wrap
-Katzkin black perf leather interior
-Black alloy wheels w/235x65x17 Toyo A/T
-Rostra Cruise Control
-Spray-in liner
-Tint

Mav

First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lariat Maverick
My Maverick is just a place holder until my bronco gets here. So I’m hesitant to mod anything. Going to be hard to keep it stock. But I’m going to try to hold out. I’ve never had a car that’s stayed stock.

Sponsored

medgar

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Having the steelies plasti dipped on my XL like the new Galdiator Australia trip build on Theroadchoseme youtube channel. Very sharp looking.

Some protection underneath. Forest roads are notorious for throwing rocks etc. Hoping someone makes a table insert attachment for the tailgate. I hate the railings on the tailgates. All it is good for is to spill your beer, make cooking impossible and give you a pain in the a$$ while sitting. They can copy the many Tacoma versions.

Ford Maverick Anyone else planning on properly customizing your Maverick XL? 1629809611005

DIY truck bed drawer platform for camping equipment.

Then will wait on the sidelines until aftermarket stuff starts hitting and seeing where the limitations are on the Maverick before next upgrades.

Old Ranchero

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee 2022 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My XL will be "properly customized" from the factory using the build & price tool. Everything I want, nothing I don't need :cool:

Salwans

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Audi A4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I’m hoping to be able to access the inside of the headlight so I can paint the chrome pieces of the headlight. I’m not sure yet if that’s possible. Anyone know?

Curtzilla

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lil' Red Pony
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Steps? The Tyger Blade I had on the Ranger (which I loved) will likely be too wide to provide the right aesthetic. If I think a step will be appropriate, will likely get a bar this time around.

Otherwise, red script-on-black oval decals, black or chrome letter inserts for the tailgate stamp for the HPR Lariat Lux. Tint for the front windows, of course.

NRose

First Name
Nina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Multiple
Here at DuraFlap we need a model 2022 Maverick truck to use to create our drill-less installation mud flaps for this truck.
If you or someone you know has their truck and would like free mud flaps installed, give us a call at DuraFlap Mud Flaps. You can help out the whole community.
Sponsored