Sponsored

Anyone else second guessing their Maverick order?

TpaTruck

Check Carvana there still selling for $10 to $15000 over retail.
I'll happily trade my '22 into them if they give me a strong enough amount. Last time I checked with Carvana, they were the lowest offer. CarMax was much higher. My new truck is going to be built in March, so I will check again near that time. It really doesn't matter how much Carvana is selling the trucks for, it matters how much they're going to give me for buying mine!
Sponsored

TpaTruck

Check Carvana there still selling for $10 to $15000 over retail.
I went ahead and did a quick CarMax and Carvana quote. Attached are the results. CarMax did the same thing last time (requiring me to visit), but when I went in they offered me 34500. Was only a couple months ago. The biggest problem is these offers are not including tax credits because I'm buying the new truck from a dealership. My dealership will match any offer I get from other locations, and add the tax credit in addition to the trade-in value. In my case, 5k over what I paid would be about 37k. So you can see Carvana's offer is quite short of that. But if I take my CarMax offer to my dealership, that puts me over 37k.

Ford Maverick Anyone else second guessing their Maverick order? Screenshot_20230201-200257__01

Ford Maverick Anyone else second guessing their Maverick order? Screenshot_20230201-200134__01