First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
prius, Hybrid XLT, Honda 1100Rebel, 2) Hawk 650NT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
After a lot of resting from a large Thanksgiving dinner I fired up the computer and looked at the forum then hit the tracker to see my window sticker that had 11/17 date under special order
and at the very bottom it had 11/18/21

Things had changed the first date remained the same but the bottom date is now 11/26/21
Sponsored

IslaDelDan

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat FX4 & 2019 Edge
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Ford updates the window sticker once/week, however the vehicle status on shop.ford.com updates when there are changes. Mine changed sometime yesterday and now shows built date of 11/25/2021 and an updated estimate of delivery window from the 15th-23rd of December. I'm still thinking more towards the 23rd or even later just due to rail movement.
Best to those waiting or in production status. The builds do move forward and Ford does update your vehicle status.

huunvubu

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Wow I am actually in Production a week early :D

Ford had just sent me the "THE PRODUCTION DATE FOR YOUR VEHICLE HAS CHANGED" to the week of 11/29 on Thanksgiving 11/25.

Earlier in the week on Monday 11/22 I checked the tracking page and it showed I was in production and on Tuesday my Window Sticker showed up with the Blend Date of 11/22. So I assumed that the actual production start would be Monday 11/29 with the build completing by 12/4 as that was what showed on the "Vehicle Visibility" Report from 11/12.

But I asked for a new "Vehicle Visibility" Report today and it now shows:

11/22 - Sent to Plant
11/24 - Body Shop
11/25 - Trim Line

Does anyone know what the next production steps are?

Now I wait for the "Built" Status and the OKTB.

EDIT: Modules have just been activated 11/29. One step closer to Built and then Shipped.

Ford Maverick Anyone else “In Production” ? In Production - Trim Line.JPG

Ford Maverick Anyone else “In Production” ? Scheduled to Week of 11-29 and Day 12-04.JPG

Ford Maverick Anyone else “In Production” ? Module Build Data.JPG

Last edited:

KeinoDoggy

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Elliot
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid and Outback
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Anyone else “In Production” ? Yeah, since September 29. The excitement of being in production wore off weeks ago. But you won't have that problem, yours is not a hybrid like mine. Enjoy that new truck!
same here, since 9/24.

trwknox

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 ford ranger fx2
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
i've been production since 10/22, do not expect to here from ford about anything till you are driving it home, I hope they are quicker about your build than they have been on mine dealer not much help ether, wish they had a better system to let us know

Sponsored

trwknox

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 ford ranger fx2
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Wow I am actually in Production a week early :D

Ford had just sent me the "THE PRODUCTION DATE FOR YOUR VEHICLE HAS CHANGED" to the week of 11/29 on Thanksgiving 11/25.

Earlier in the week on Monday 11/22 I checked the tracking page and it showed I was in production and on Tuesday my Window Sticker showed up with the Blend Date of 11/22. So I assumed that the actual production start would be Monday 11/29 with the build completing by 12/4 as that was what showed on the "Vehicle Visibility" Report from 11/12.

But I asked for a new "Vehicle Visibility" Report today and it now shows:

11/22 - Sent to Plant
11/24 - Body Shop
11/25 - Trim Line

Does anyone know what the next production steps are?

Now I wait for the "Built" Status and the OKTB.

In Production - Trim Line.JPG

Scheduled to Week of 11-29 and Day 12-04.JPG
how do you get this report

huunvubu

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
how do you get this report
Since Ford is unreliable in emails I ask my dealer to email me a snapshot of the "Vehicle Visibility" report showing the FULL History on Saturday's because Ford updates this form on Friday's.

Goldrush72

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
73 Mach1 18 Ecosport 08 Sebring
My Build date was 11/22, but I check the tracker site every other day and showed up in build on 11/14 also had window sticker on there. Getting closer, also still have never received email for from Ford on any progress. The tools here are what keeps me
My Build date was 11/22, but I check the tracker site every other day and showed up in build on 11/14 also had window sticker on there. Getting closer, also still have never received email for from Ford on any progress. The tools here are what keeps me updated. Thanks
My BCM data showed up today so it's getting there. Est. end date now shows 1/5/2022 so I just might get it before my birthday. Still shows in production still not one e-mail.

Sylvester

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Almost exact same as mine. I got "in production" today too with the window sticker!
I just checked with my dealership and they told me my car is in the body shop and the actual build date will be 11/30 which is 3 days earlier than the latest update I had. Lets wait and see when they are going to ship.
BTW, they told me they definitely can't order any new hybrids

OP
OP
Mainer500

Mainer500

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 STX, 2016 Ford Fiesta SE
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Wow, checked and saw a Window Sticker this morning. FINALLY Ford knows who I am again;) Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha I freaking crack me up:) Ford and my dealer could give a Rats Ass who I am, as long as the check clears that's all I represent to them and to my dealership, I'm a pain because I'm getting X Pricing and cut into their profits. And I guess the 6K views of a Maverick on their lot that I posted is irrelevant, as long as the check clears;) All of our dealers have spoken LOUD and CLEAR as to who they are and who we are to them during this new way of ordering Fords. Have you seen Fords new commercial on how to order a new Ford? You don't need a dealer and you get incentives for ordering online. Lets see how many Dealerships survive this.
Ok Ordered July 2nd, VIN Number Oct sometime, in production 11/29 built 11/30 estimated delivery 01/01/2022 not shipped yet BUT......;)

Sponsored

Mavrookie

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
I ordered my Maverick 11/21. I received a the Preview Order email right away. I just logged into my Ford.Com account went to reservations and orders and it came up blank. I had the Ford.Com previously … is there a lag before an order shows up ?

Zapper21

First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Fusion , 2004 Ford Ranger
I ordered my Maverick 11/21. I received a the Preview Order email right away. I just logged into my Ford.Com account went to reservations and orders and it came up blank. I had the Ford.Com previously … is there a lag before an order shows up ?
I think they update it on wednesday I had same issue earlier today

OP
OP
Mainer500

Mainer500

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 STX, 2016 Ford Fiesta SE
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Ok, checked my Wife’s status today and it’s now listed as In Production!!!!!
we had a build date of December 2nd and it seems that is coming to fruition.
ordered July 2nd an XLT AWD with The Luxury Package, Ford360 and a Spare Tire in Hot Pepper Red. The original order had the soft Tonneau Cover but we pulled that off and that seemed to move it along. I’ll be ordering the Extang 2.0 for her when it’s available (my Line-X friends are authorized dealers and will get it as soon as it’s available) also, the Widow Sticker wasn’t available yet when I checked.
Hopefully shes not the only one that MIGHT be getting a perfectly timed Christmas Present this year;) Good Luck to all. And Happy Holidays to all The Maverick Families across country;)
Wow checked the Shop Ford Website today and my Wife’s Maverick has Shipped!!!!! The estimated delivery date is 01/01/2022 but it noted that shipping is between 12 and 28 days (I believe) depending on dealer location. So Mexico to Maine will probably be in the 28 days range. Well, continued good luck to ALL of us and may a Maverick be in our driveways soon;)