First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I just picked up my XL Hybrid and found out that it was a fleet truck that was ordered and canceled, leaving it open for me to buy. I found this out by trying to activate my Ford Pass app and the issues I was having were due to it being a fleet vehicle, so the modem was not set up for the app to run. Ford Pass customer service is helping with this issue.

My question is, are fleet vehicles any different than retail or customer orders? For example, do I have a different engine tuning, fuel mileage, or any other specs that I should be concerned about?
Sponsored

Naranjita

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
NAH-RON-EE-TAH
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I just picked up my XL Hybrid and found out that it was a fleet truck that was ordered and canceled, leaving it open for me to buy. I found this out by trying to activate my Ford Pass app and the issues I was having were due to it being a fleet vehicle, so the modem was not set up for the app to run. Ford Pass customer service is helping with this issue.

My question is, are fleet vehicles any different than retail or customer orders? For example, do I have a different engine tuning, fuel mileage, or any other specs that I should be concerned about?
What I recall from reading the order guide months ago, the big difference was there were a few more options available on the XL for fleet buyers. But not cruise control. But fleet customers can special order the deletion of all kinds of things. Of course, there are likely other things too.

OP
OP
AnthonyMav

AnthonyMav

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Thanks — seems like my XL has everything normally equipped and nothing special added.. just a full size spare and everything looks normal on the window sticker. Even came with cloth floor mats.

So there’s no need to worry about a lesser-quality truck, or it having some weird quirks? Just hoping didn’t get cheaper components.

Davis

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
Undecided
What I recall from reading the order guide months ago, the big difference was there were a few more options available on the XL for fleet buyers. But not cruise control. But fleet customers can special order the deletion of all kinds of things. Of course, there are likely other things too.
I would be interested in finding the order guide with the fleet info in it. I didn't see it listed in the ordering guide that's stickied on the forum.

WesM

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Do you have the Monroney sticker? Should be able to tell if it has anything unique from that.

The fleet XL came with a few extra optional addons, like power driver seat and stuff.

Sponsored

ShadowChas

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT FX4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Fleet vehicles use same parts no sub- standard or cheaper parts that you’re worried about. They just have different option availability.

OP
OP
AnthonyMav

AnthonyMav

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Do you have the Monroney sticker? Should be able to tell if it has anything unique from that.

The fleet XL came with a few extra optional addons, like power driver seat and stuff.
I don’t know what that sticker is, but I do recall the window having separate stickers that said “SPECIAL ORDER” on it with numbers that did not match the dealer stock number or vin… just random letters and numbers. It said “RETAIL” in one sticker, but I trust Ford customer service when they said it was fleet ordered.

Seems like I’ve got nothing to stress though. I’ll go back to enjoying the truck. Thanks for the feedback.

ralatalo

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Yaris hatchback
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I saw somewhere you can't disable the daytime run lights on the fleet options

OP
OP
AnthonyMav

AnthonyMav

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I saw somewhere you can't disable the daytime run lights on the fleet options
Interesting. I am able to adjust all the normal lighting settings

WesM

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I don’t know what that sticker is, but I do recall the window having separate stickers that said “SPECIAL ORDER” on it with numbers that did not match the dealer stock number or vin… just random letters and numbers. It said “RETAIL” in one sticker, but I trust Ford customer service when they said it was fleet ordered.

Seems like I’ve got nothing to stress though. I’ll go back to enjoying the truck. Thanks for the feedback.
Monroney sticker looks like this.

Ford Maverick Any difference in fleet Mavericks? 2022 hybrid maverick mpg window sticker

Sponsored

Nw_adventure

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element/ Toyota Highlander
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Fleet units also come with parking sensors-

Darnon

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
OP
OP
AnthonyMav

AnthonyMav

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Monroney sticker looks like this.

2022 hybrid maverick mpg window sticker.jpg
This looks like a pretty standard window sticker, unless I’m overlooking something?

OP
OP
AnthonyMav

AnthonyMav

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The fleet buying can option for those, but they aren't standard. Power seats on the XL is the other fleet option.
I don’t have those either. After hearing all this, I must have gotten a standard base XL that happened to marked fleet. Happy to hear nothing strange is on the car… except for my ford pass app and connectivity settings needing a reflash to get out of “fleet” mode.
Sponsored