Sponsored

Any DFW dealers honoring X-plan for Maverick?

BigDinTX

First Name
Dwayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pilot (ex wife's, not my choice)

Blessedintx

First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
OP
OP
slashy42

slashy42

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick

BigDinTX

First Name
Dwayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Any place I could find a list of those partners?
I get my X-pricing through my employer. If you're a member of AAA or some other national org., you may have access to their partner pricing. If it wasn't for my employer, then I wouldn't know where to look.

huunvubu

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Curious. What is X-Plan?

https://www.thoroughbredford.com/xplanpricing.html

What Is Ford X- Plan Pricing

For non-Ford Motor Company employees, X-Plan provides an opportunity to experience the benefits of driving a Ford Motor Company vehicle. Selected individuals may be sponsored by a Ford Motor Company employee or may be eligible as an employee or member of a partner company or organization. Current X-Plan programs that recognize an ongoing relationship include: Supplier Partner Recognition, Fleet Account Employee Appreciation and Friends & Neighbors.

Sponsored

BigDinTX

First Name
Dwayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
If you haven't tried X-Plan pricing, you aren't missing on on much... depending on what trim and costs you are looking at.

I'm going for the base hybrid with the CoPilot 360, 400W inverter. and trailer hitch. X-Plan pricing is $22,070. The same build retail is $22,280. ($210 savings)

An XLT hybrid with CoPilot and Lux pkg retails for $27,305, meanwhile the X-Plan is $26,886 ($419 savings).

A Lariat hybrid with the Lux pkg retails for $31,510, and X-Plan comes in at $30,940 ($570 savings).

So the higher trim, the higher the savings. I say this because I speced out a full XL hybrid with every option available and the total cost was $28,345 retail and $27,686 X-Plan. ($659 savings).

A Lariat with all possible options (not including First Edition) retails for $36,885 and X-Plan is $35,995 ($890 savings). I may have missed an option here or there. I'm sure someone will correct my numbers, but the point you should come away with is that the X-Plan pricing MAY work in your favor, the higher trim level and options you go for.

$200, for me personally, is worth it as it means I can add an extra option down the line and still come out even (as compared to MSRP). As the kids say, your mileage may vary.

*** Please note that this is the X-Plan pricing that I get with my employer. Other's X-Plan may come with more or less savings!! ***

2handsipper

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hybrid Maverick, Forester
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

BigDinTX

First Name
Dwayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
https://www.carsdirect.com/deals-articles/decoding-ford-a-plan-z-plan-x-plan-d-plan-pricing

A-Plan Pricing Calculation

Ford's A-Plan is intended for Ford employees. This is often considered to be the best possible deal out of Ford's discounted Plan offers.

How it's calculated: Invoice - Holdback - Advertising Fee + $275 program fee

Z-Plan Pricing Calculation

The Z-Plan is identical to the A-Plan but applies to Ford retirees. Since the programs are so similar, they are frequently referenced together as A/Z Plan.

How it's calculated: Same as A-Plan

X-Plan Pricing Calculation

The X-Plan is actually two programs that equate to a discount for friends, family, and groups with special affiliations with Ford.

The Ford Partner Recognition X-Plan is essentially a supplier discount that members of certain companies that do business with Ford may qualify for.

The Friends & Neighbors X-Plan is a much broader set that can be used by employees and retirees to sponsor purchases by family and individuals outside their family.

How it's calculated: Invoice - 0.4% + $275 program fee

D-Plan Pricing Calculation

Ford's D-Plan applies to dealer employees and family members.

How it's calculated: A-Plan + $100

wyouger

First Name
Williard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ranger
It's who I will use. I'm trying to find a dealer that will honor it. It's looking like my current dealer won't.
Definitely find a different dealer.

MimiE

First Name
Mitzi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat
I guess I'm crazy, but I thought if you met the x-plan criteria, they were required to honor it....hmm....I hope my dealer does, because my employer is an FAD, and the salesman knows it...there was only vague discussion about it when I ordered in June.

Hope4jsl

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Lariat Lux Ecoboost
If you did not have x-plan when you ordered your Maverick, and then by the time your Maverick gets built and arrives, you do qualify for X-Pplan pricing, do anyone know if it would be honored? or do you have to mention it when ordering?
Sponsored