Sponsored

Any DFW dealers honoring X-plan for Maverick?

slashy42

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Has anyone found a dealer around DFW that will honor x plan pricing?
Sponsored

TexRad

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mav Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Planet Ford said they would take my X plan

sjones4817

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Shannon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I gave my x-plan pin to 5 star Ford, they hand wrote a number for the x-plan pricing on my order sheet.

OP
OP
slashy42

slashy42

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
This is good to know. I've asked my salesman at AutoNation in Arlington and have heard crickets. I might need to make a new order.

Rap22mav

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Ford sporttrac
I did mine at autonation south Fort worth and they do x plan. Also used it on my dodge at autonation.

Sponsored

OP
OP
slashy42

slashy42

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick

SgtLip

Banned
Banned
First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lexus ES300h Ultra Luxury
OP
OP
slashy42

slashy42

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
It just so happens I joined Veterans Advantage 2 days ago. Is that the plan they have? Is that who you use by chance? I'm retired Air Force.
It's who I will use. I'm trying to find a dealer that will honor it. It's looking like my current dealer won't.

SgtLip

Banned
Banned
First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lexus ES300h Ultra Luxury
It's who I will use. I'm trying to find a dealer that will honor it. It's looking like my current dealer won't.
Okay, I'll be asking my dealer tomorrow for sure. I'm thinking about reordering through Chapman Ford in PA. They have a post on the forum about 4% below Invoice. Sounds really good. I'll have to go from Florida to Philadelphia to pick it up though. Going to ask my dealer about that as swell.

Sponsored
OP
OP
slashy42

slashy42

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Little update, my current dealer, AutoNation in Arlington, confirmed that if Ford allows x-plan pricing when I get the vehicle they will honor it.

spyderman01

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Little update, my current dealer, AutoNation in Arlington, confirmed that if Ford allows x-plan pricing when I get the vehicle they will honor it.
That will be the unknown...If Ford allows it. I would confirm what price they will charge if Ford does not allow X plan on the Maverick, at least on the initial roll out.

OP
OP
slashy42

slashy42

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
That will be the unknown...If Ford allows it. I would confirm what price they will charge if Ford does not allow X plan on the Maverick, at least on the initial roll out.
I know both prices. Ford will currently allow you to spec a Maverick through the x-plan, and the documentation from my dealer matches the build and price tool exactly for the MSRP without x-plan. What isn't known is if that will be allowed when it's released, I think there is some debate or unknowns about discounts on initial roll out, as you say. Just glad they confirmed they will honor it if it's available.

Curtzilla

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lil' Red Pony
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Grapevine Ford does honor it. Also, if ordering off the Build site, they will quote the Build price straight without discount (or premium). They told me that any incentives (including Military) in effect when delivered will be applied. I was quite happy with the ordering experience.