2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT, Lux, 360
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

So far from here it looks like 5 (maybe as many as 7), plus another 4 from the Facebook group. I just posted in the FB group late this afternoon.
I'm a double count - here and the FB group.
Sponsored

OP
OP
JBnorthTX

JBnorthTX

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang, 2013 Honda CRV
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Reformed Ranger Owner

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Russell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat Lux Alto Blue AWD 4K Tow
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Fords Garage in Plano @ 10:00 AM on 8/27.

I plan to be there.

OP
OP
JBnorthTX

JBnorthTX

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

CenTexMav

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Clint
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Previous: Subaru WRX, Challanger RT, RAM 1500
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Edit: Meet Details and date change to 8/27:

When: Saturday, August 27, 10:00 am

Where: Ford's Garage Plano (see link below)

Who: DFW Maverick owners, or anticipated owners (order in process or about to be made)

PLease post in the thread if you plan to attend.

Feel free to arrive any time between 10:00-10:30. We can go in and eat at 11:15 or so (those who want to).

-------------------------------------

I recall a meet being mentioned in another thread awhile ago but I'm not sure if it ever happened. (It was well before my Maverick arrived, lol.) Anyone up for a meet in a couple weeks? Maybe Ford's Garage would be an appropriate place? :)

Ford's Garage Plano:
https://maps.app.goo.gl/DTQcEUwoFAW6iRft7
So how are things lining up for the 27th? What kind of response have you gotten so far?

Sponsored

bmwhitetx

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F150 Lightning Lariat ER
Engine
Undecided
So how are things lining up for the 27th? What kind of response have you gotten so far?
Hey, even if it's just you and the OP, you'll still have fun:
"A guy bought a ranch and a week later the old rancher next to him stopped by to welcome him. The old rancher told him he was having a party that night and the new guy was invited. He explained though there would likely be some drinking and dancing. New guy was ok with that. The rancher said there could also be some sex. New guy said that's fine, then asked how many people was he expecting. The old rancher replied "So far it's just you and me".

Last edited:

CenTexMav

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Clint
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Hey even if it's just you and the OP, you'll still have fun:
"A guy bought a ranch and a week later the old rancher next to him stopped by to welcome him. The old rancher told him he was having a party that night and the new guy was invited. He explained though there would likely be some drinking and dancing. New guy was ok with that. The rancher said there could also be some sex. New guy said that's fine, then asked how many people was he expecting. The old rancher replied "So far it's just you and me".
Yikes! Luckily, this is about meeting other Mav owners and maybe grabbing a burger and beer. I think I am safe.

OP
OP
JBnorthTX

JBnorthTX

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Including you we have nine confirmed from MaverickTruckClub, another 3 from Facebook, and 3 "maybes" from Facebook.

Here are the nine from MTC:

@JBnorthTX
@CenTexMav
@Dallas Maverick
@RebellaE
@FriscoTXJoe
@Syndic8r
@wax87
@PhilM_TX
@Reformed Ranger Owner

A 10th member, @Huntski51 couldn't go on the 8/13 date but I don't know if he can make it on 8/27.

So it looks like a range of 12 to 16 if no one who previously said yes drops out.

CenTexMav

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Clint
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Including you we have nine confirmed from MaverickTruckClub, another 3 from Facebook, and 3 "maybes" from Facebook.

Here are the nine from MTC:

@JBnorthTX
@CenTexMav
@Dallas Maverick
@RebellaE
@FriscoTXJoe
@Syndic8r
@wax87
@PhilM_TX
@Reformed Ranger Owner

A 10th member, @Huntski51 couldn't go on the 8/13 date but I don't know if he can make it on 8/27.

So it looks like a range of 12 to 16 if no one who previously said yes drops out.
sounds good. My wife and I are taking an opportunity to get out of town and will probably drive up the night before.

OP
OP
JBnorthTX

JBnorthTX

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Hey even if it's just you and the OP, you'll still have fun:
True, but @CenTexMav is traveling a long way. I don't need that kind of pressure. :LOL:

Sponsored

bmwhitetx

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F150 Lightning Lariat ER
Engine
Undecided
I have a pre-order in with Tim Bartz when the order bank re-opens and would like to stop by and gawk since undecided on color. Have only seen them last year at the State Fair. Sounds like you're okay with onlookers?

For those of you that listen to The Ticket, that joke was one of Junior's Scattershooting jokes a long time ago.

RebellaE

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT, Lux, 360
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I have a pre-order in with Tim Bartz when the order bank re-opens and would like to stop by and gawk since undecided on color. Have only seen them last year at the State Fair. Sounds like you're okay with onlookers?

For those of you that listen to The Ticket, that joke was one of Junior's Scattershooting jokes a long time ago.
Sure! Heck, I might even wash my truck so people can actually see the true color, lol. But in all honesty, I took every opportunity to see a Maverick before mine came, so I totally understand.

OP
OP
JBnorthTX

JBnorthTX

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Yeah, c'mon by and check out the Mavericks. LOL, I didn't even read the "fine print" in your previous post. I mistook it as part of your signature. My reply was not about that! But now it's funnier when read that way. 🤣

gills65

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford, Kia
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Edit: Meet Details and date change to 8/27:

When: Saturday, August 27, 10:00 am

Where: Ford's Garage Plano (see link below)

Who: DFW Maverick owners, or anticipated owners (order in process or about to be made)

PLease post in the thread if you plan to attend.

Feel free to arrive any time between 10:00-10:30. We can go in and eat at 11:15 or so (those who want to).

-------------------------------------

I recall a meet being mentioned in another thread awhile ago but I'm not sure if it ever happened. (It was well before my Maverick arrived, lol.) Anyone up for a meet in a couple weeks? Maybe Ford's Garage would be an appropriate place? :)

Ford's Garage Plano:
https://maps.app.goo.gl/DTQcEUwoFAW6iRft7

gills65

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford, Kia
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Sounds like a plan. Good chance to see what I'm waiting for.
Sponsored