Sponsored

Any customers of Mike Castrucci Ford Milford Ohio?

Godzilla

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Tucson
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My scheduled rollover is stuck at priority 10 because the dealer changed my order code and are telling me they are correct. My salesman tells me there is nothing they an do for me. I saw that there are 6 other customers that will be screwed out of getting scheduled. I have told them that everyone here kept their original order number. They say you can’t believe internet stuff. If you are one of the rollovers at Mike Castrucci Ford you need to check with them.
Sponsored

Hdscreens

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CT5
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I thought priority 10 from a dealer is the lowest they could go which I thought was a good thing? Unless, you are saying Ford changed to 02 but dealer changed it back to 10?

OP
OP
Godzilla

Godzilla

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Tucson
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I thought priority 10 from a dealer is the lowest they could go which I thought was a good thing? Unless, you are saying Ford changed to 02 but dealer changed it back to 10?
No they changed my order number. Now Ford doesn’t recognize it as a rollover. Ford hasn’t changed it to a priority 2 so I can get scheduled. As far as Ford is concerned,it is a new order for a 23. I guess I have to get in line with all the people who ordered this September. Oh well what is another 14 months of waiting.

Waterick

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Mav Lariat, '14 Prius, '83 'Stang, more...
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

If you let this continue to happen, you might not get a MY23 either if it's a hybrid. I'd call Ford CS if you don't want to risk that.

AltoBAP

2.0L EcoBoost
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jefferson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Fusion SE 2.0 AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
It is really unfortunate that dealers/sales people are so uneducated.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Godzilla

Godzilla

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Tucson
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
If you let this continue to happen, you might not get a MY23 either if it's a hybrid. I'd call Ford CS if you don't want to risk that.
Called them. They said talk to dealer. Said no one at Ford can help.

Ragtime Billy Peaches

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 f250 Crew Diesel 4x4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My scheduled rollover is stuck at priority 10 because the dealer changed my order code and are telling me they are correct. My salesman tells me there is nothing they an do for me. I saw that there are 6 other customers that will be screwed out of getting scheduled. I have told them that everyone here kept their original order number. They say you can’t believe internet stuff. If you are one of the rollovers at Mike Castrucci Ford you need to check with them.
Is this a MY22 that had a Vin and then cancelled or a MY22 that didn't get a vin and you reordered in September

OP
OP
Godzilla

Godzilla

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Tucson
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Is this a MY22 that had a Vin and then cancelled or a MY22 that didn't get a vin and you reordered in September
Had a vin. then cancelled. Oct 10 2021 order. Shot to hell now!

BradnChristine

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU; 2019 MX-5; 2023 & 2024 Mavericks
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
It is really unfortunate that dealers/sales people are so uneducated.
I know it damned-sure wasn't my job to lead them by the nose through THEIR ordering and sales process....but I have had to do it none the less.

Next time, if Ford is still doing it in this inane manner with ignorance everywhere instead of being set up for direct ordering, I'll be ordering from @fordvideoguy who seems to be one of the very few actually caring enough to do it right...and share tons of information to those of us finding the need to educate our dealers with what we learn from Tim.

Sponsored

2023maverickhopeful

2.5L Hybrid
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Had a vin. then cancelled. Oct 10 2021 order. Shot to hell now!
I had a priority 12 XL with SIBL and Hitch/ AREA 51 I ordered just in case they fucked up my rollover. You can have it MSRP if it comes in before yours.

kcamp317

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Ford Escape Titanium Hybrid 16 Ford Escape SE
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
You're just right up the road from me. My order is through Beechmont Ford and the sales person has been great so far. Updates me regularly, and they did all the "paperwork" correctly. Mine still has the original order number it began with in Jan even though it's now a 23 order. I finally have a VIN and a tentative build date of week of 12/19. It sucks this situation happened to you.
Sponsored