First Name
Hawley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Insight, E350, Toyota Sequoia
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Buddy you can call it what you will, I don’t need any hand holding never have maybe just a little respect after all it’s my money and patience they want.

min sure that concept isn’t too much over your head.
That is where the car stayed from late March until early May. All the time nobody at VW could tell me what was going on, after weeks of phone calls, finally VW corporate called me to tell me that the car was awaiting a critical part replacement and that it would be at the dealer within ten business days.

Now I know some will say that Ford cannot call everyone that has a problem with a vehicle delivery and I have to disagree, all I really needed was an email, I just wanted to know something so I could plan for financing etc. like most everyone. The car was about six weeks late but they did make it right and even gave me a small comp check when I took delivery.
Sounds like you enjoy hand holding to me by what I highlighted. BTW, the Maverick is a "Sellers Market" type item in a pandemic raw material constrained manufacturing environment. You have all the right to go elsewhere and someone will be there to gladly take your place. We are all in the same boat aren't we waiting on something we want. Your emotions are what is out of check and nothing is over my head. One of my undergrad degree concentrations is in economics and I use to work for the Fisher Body division of GM.

I just hope you don't develop high blood pressure or ulcers because of all your angst.
Sponsored

hcforde

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Hawley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
And the Far Side comics are very funny.:sneaky:
I bought each Gary Larson volume of Far Side books as they were releases. and still go through the every couple of years or so. They hold their humor value very well!

Meintc

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lynette
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Escape
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I bought each Gary Larson volume of Far Side books as they were releases. and still go through the every couple of years or so. They hold their humor value very well!
My kind of humor too.

M.A.C.

First Name
Manny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 1500 Elevation
Sounds like you enjoy hand holding to me by what I highlighted. BTW, the Maverick is a "Sellers Market" type item in a pandemic raw material constrained manufacturing environment. You have all the right to go elsewhere and someone will be there to gladly take your place. We are all in the same boat aren't we waiting on something we want. Your emotions are what is out of check and nothing is over my head. One of my undergrad degree concentrations is in economics and I use to work for the Fisher Body division of GM.

I just hope you don't develop high blood pressure or ulcers because of all your angst.
At the very least I don’t sound like a Ford Fan Boy Lap Dog 🐩 🗣🗣🗣👋🏻

hcforde

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Hawley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
At the very least I don’t sound like a Ford Fan Boy Lap Dog 🐩 🗣🗣🗣👋🏻
Nope, just familiar with all a manufacturer has to go through. This is my first Ford purchase ever in my 71 years. I have had Hillman(British), MG, MG Midget, American Motors AMX, Javelin, Plymouth Duster, Lotus Europa, Audi, Pontiac Fiero's, Honda Civic, Accord, Chevrolet Suburban, Pontiac Grand Am, Saturn Vue. Currently I own a Honda Insight &Toyota Sequoia, .....and soon a Ford Maverick scheduled to be built the week of 1-30-2022.

If I were a lap dog for any vehicles it would have to be the Pontiac Fiero of which I owned a total of 7.

Sponsored

M.A.C.

First Name
Manny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nope, just familiar with all a manufacturer has to go through. This is my first Ford purchase ever in my 71 years. I have had Hillman(British), MG, MG Midget, American Motors AMX, Javelin, Plymouth Duster, Lotus Europa, Audi, Pontiac Fiero's, Honda Civic, Accord, Chevrolet Suburban, Pontiac Grand Am, Saturn Vue. Currently I own a Honda Insight &Toyota Sequoia, .....and soon a Ford Maverick scheduled to be built the week of 1-30-2022.

If I were a lap dog for any vehicles it would have to be the Pontiac Fiero of which I owned a total of 7.
Blah Blah Blah you must have been one of those scholastic school bullies that had to be constantly proving yourself so you could feel significant in the world.

Good luck with that.

Enjoy your Maverick when you get it, We already have one of two we ordered.

👍🏻

hcforde

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Hawley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Blah Blah Blah you must have been one of those scholastic school bullies that had to be constantly proving yourself so you could feel significant in the world.

Good luck with that.

Enjoy your Maverick when you get it, We already have one of two we ordered.

👍🏻
LOL, you are so off track!

You already have one of the 2 you ordered, then stop your bellyaching. That seems to make you be the person you are accusing me of being.

M.A.C.

First Name
Manny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LOL, you are so off track!

You already have one of the 2 you ordered, then stop your bellyaching. That seems to make you be the person you are accusing me of being.
I don’t get on hear to use what I know or what I have to impress anyone, I get on to learn and to support everyone here. Even you.

I give my opinion just like the next guy and try to be as transparent as possible. I may not even agree with you on anything but will fight like hell to protect your right to your opinion.

That’s what makes us American 🇺🇸

May God bless you your family and our troops.

hcforde

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Hawley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I don’t get on hear to use what I know or what I have to impress anyone, I get on to learn and to support everyone here. Even you.

I give my opinion just like the next guy and try to be as transparent as possible. I may not even agree with you on anything but will fight like hell to protect your right to your opinion.

That’s what makes us American 🇺🇸

May God bless you your family and our troops.
I couldn't agree more with everything you have just said!!!

OP
OP

Turtle

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Thanks for ending that last round like true Americans. Maybe we should send it to the House and Senate. However 7 Fieros - gotta question that move (chuckle, chuckle).

Sponsored

hcforde

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Hawley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Thanks for ending that last round like true Americans. Maybe we should send it to the House and Senate. However 7 Fieros - gotta question that move (chuckle, chuckle).
LOL! I bought them a few years ago modified some of them. I needed something to do with my spare time. I also had one back in 1984. Have you guys ever seem a chop top Fiero? A friend of mine dropped a crate LT1 into one of his.

I don't mean to hijack the thread but here are some pics. First set is the one with the crate Corvette LT1

Ford Maverick Ford has forgotten who the customers are paul to
Ford Maverick Ford has forgotten who the customers are paul interior
Ford Maverick Ford has forgotten who the customers are paul crate lt1
Ford Maverick Ford has forgotten who the customers are paul 3quarter

The second set are the Chop Tops - the "CYBER ORANGE" on has a LS7 crate engine.

Ford Maverick Ford has forgotten who the customers are fiero silver chop to
Ford Maverick Ford has forgotten who the customers are fiero white chop to
Ford Maverick Ford has forgotten who the customers are DSCN1187-640x480
Ford Maverick Ford has forgotten who the customers are DSCN1157
Ford Maverick Ford has forgotten who the customers are dsn

Ford Maverick Ford has forgotten who the customers are paul side

Old Ranchero

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee 2022 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
The V-6 version Fiero and 2nd gen Toyota MR2 were very popular for low budget slalom and Autocross racers back in the day. (y)

OP
OP

Turtle

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The V-6 version Fiero and 2nd gen Toyota MR2 were very popular for low budget slalom and Autocross racers back in the day. (y)
Cool. I had one also but - bought new and the Pontiac dealer couldn’t keep it running traded it for a Tercel.
Sponsored