First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche, Lexus
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Saw my dealer the other day and he showed me its built the week of Oct 11 and waiting release. With todays notice from Ford I expect it sometime December.

BigDinTX

First Name
Dwayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pilot (ex wife's, not my choice)
I live in Texas, does that count? :LOL:

Catmandu

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XL
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I checked with my dealer a couple weeks ago and there was no change to my order, made at the beginning of July. XL hybrid with a spray in bed (The only thing I think might be limiting)

Sponsored

Ridgeman

First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda crv and chev colorado
Ordered on Aug 31. No word yet of production date
Oct. 26 just advised by dealer, Ford sent them message I won't see truck till Jan/March, and they will give me a $100 credit! Ridiculous that they are giving me a 3 month range for receipt.

Geep

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT luxury hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Oct. 26 just advised by dealer, Ford sent them message I won't see truck till Jan/March, and they will give me a $100 credit! Ridiculous that they are giving me a 3 month range for receipt.
Ordered hybrid xlt lux oct 27. No vin but dealer said today build was March.
Also they requested a 1k$ down payment which they cashed the very next day. Any one else have to do this?

OP
OP

nickmav

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Also they requested a 1k$ down payment which they cashed the very next day. Any one else have to do this?
i put a 1k down payment on credit card

put order in late Aug. crickets so far.

Ridgeman

First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda crv and chev colorado
I didn't put anything down. Small town dealer where a handshake still means something. Still no Vin or build date.

MortyHooper

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Matrix
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I didn't put anything down. Small town dealer where a handshake still means something. Still no Vin or build date.
Well that doesn’t seem relevant to us at all! Haha. I also put $1000 deposit, I called today and they were pretty honest that they don’t have any news or new timing info for me but will let me know once they do.

Sponsored

ITSATRUCK

First Name
TIM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MAVERICK
Ordered last week. $1000 down. If I was a betting man Jun or July pick up from dealer. It was a small town dealer and I was the 5th hybrid order with 6th coming in that evening. If ford does close orders for 2022 hybrid next few weeks I'm near end of the run. Only wild card is Canadian allocation.

Marie-Maverick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Ford Escape
I ordered mine in June (XLT Hybrid). Got a scheduled production date of October 27th, with 4 to 6 weeks before arrival at the dealership. Last week I was told it would be here this week, and today I was contacted by my salesman to tell me there is still no update, and said it was most likely due to the microchip shortage...

Geep

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I was told today that my order last week would be an early build due to having a name on it and deposit????????

oldorange

First Name
JUles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Golf
I ordered mine in June (XLT Hybrid). Got a scheduled production date of October 27th, with 4 to 6 weeks before arrival at the dealership. Last week I was told it would be here this week, and today I was contacted by my salesman to tell me there is still no update, and said it was most likely due to the microchip shortage...
:(

Geep

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ordered last week. $1000 down. If I was a betting man Jun or July pick up from dealer. It was a small town dealer and I was the 5th hybrid order with 6th coming in that evening. If ford does close orders for 2022 hybrid next few weeks I'm near end of the run. Only wild card is Canadian allocation.
So you (we) receive a vehicle that depending on announcements might be a market year old? I don’t believe your bet is too far off. Perhaps I should cancel my order, get my deposit back and reorder in July 2022 LOL
Sponsored