And the wait continues

Detailer1965

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XL
I ordered my Ford Maverick and was confirmed on September 13th 2021. I received a VIN number the end of May. My bill date has been changed four times. Currently it has been 3 weeks almost since I heard anything from Ford. I ordered a XL hybrid co-pilot 360 and spray in bed liner. I haven't seen posts many people that have ordered way after me and have already received their vehicles that have had even more stuff added to their vehicle than me. So first and first out I don't think so Ford is being very dishonest on how the delivery these vehicles customers are not doing it in the order that was received. I'm going on 11 months it sucks. Anybody else see what's going on here. Or am I just being a crybaby.
Sponsored

Meintc

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lynette
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Escape
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
......and continues, and continues. I've been waiting too. I finally got a vin, but some before me have not. I just have to pull up my big girl pants and wait, just like everyone else.

xlt-doug

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick (soon) Escape (current)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Are only hybrid’s being pushed back?

Bikoman

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Impreza
Hybrid here, 9/14 order. Originally scheduled for week of May 25, got vin and window sticker, now have been moved 5 times. Supposed to be built the week of 8/15……..

JBnorthTX

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang, 2013 Honda CRV
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I also received my VIN at the end of May, (order date August 21). However, my truck got built and I've had it almost 2 weeks. It's possible the spray-in bedliner, a well known constrained item, is a factor in your delay. I had mine done after the truck arrived.

Sponsored

JsnMrd

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Don't worry, as soon as you get it, it'll be a whole different issues.

A lot of love and hate for this truck. Truly mixed emotions!

Captain

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
63 Nova Convertible /
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I ordered my Ford Maverick and was confirmed on September 13th 2021. I received a VIN number the end of May. My bill date has been changed four times. Currently it has been 3 weeks almost since I heard anything from Ford. I ordered a XL hybrid co-pilot 360 and spray in bed liner. I haven't seen posts many people that have ordered way after me and have already received their vehicles that have had even more stuff added to their vehicle than me. So first and first out I don't think so Ford is being very dishonest on how the delivery these vehicles customers are not doing it in the order that was received. I'm going on 11 months it sucks. Anybody else see what's going on here. Or am I just being a crybaby.
Nope, my order September 18, XLT Lux w/copilot 360 and I’ve watch many many builds ordered after me get scheduled and delivered. I’m waiting until the last August scheduling is done, then I’m done too. I don’t even have a VIN so I’m Going to go with a new Ridgeline.
Sponsored