First Name
Mspi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Lariat Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hybrid Lariat ordered 07/07/21, co pilot 360, lux package. oxy white ... Still waiting for my Hybrid maverick to get scheduled into production. I have witness very same trucks ordered but different colors after me have the same stuff i do and get schedule so I dont buy into they are going by the order date. My dealer had 3 Lariats with co pilot and Lux package., all them was schedule after me which was last month when i went to look at them.. But yes they where for customers that ordered. I will not say who my dealership is cause that would be easy to tell who my sales guy is which he is very good... but he's the one that didnt understand either how these truck got ordered after me.. maybe it was the color... One was grey, the other alto blue and the other was cyber order.

I do understand there still constraints but that doesnt make it clear how order after me get ordered and they where all hybrids.

Just venting feels like i have the right especially after still playing the waiting game.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Mspi

Mspi

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mspi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Lariat Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Do you still have all these accessories on your order? If so that's likely why.
I took 3 things off many months ago like March 2022, the Tonneau cover, the swing tray, and splash guards and left the truck with co Pilot 360 and Lux package.

OleFordGuy

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 Lariat, Expedition Limited, 22 Mav Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
That's just ridiculous to not have your truck by now. Seems like you should have got some traction since removing the restrictions in March. But geez, now theirs the issues holding back most all Hybrid builds. Hate to say it but your probably gonna be one of the many rollovers to MY23. I hope you get your truck soon, you sure deserve it since you've waited since July of 2021, dang!!

Darnon

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I took 3 things off many months ago like March 2022, the Tonneau cover, the swing tray, and splash guards and left the truck with co Pilot 360 and Lux package.
Ah, I see now. But then didn't you say you did get a build date?

Not anymore just found out got a built date for 8/8/22 today !!! :) hope it sticks

Sponsored

Skeeter163

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Escape
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hybrid Lariat ordered 07/07/21, co pilot 360, lux package. oxy white ... Still waiting for my Hybrid maverick to get scheduled into production. I have witness very same trucks ordered but different colors after me have the same stuff i do and get schedule so I dont buy into they are going by the order date. My dealer had 3 Lariats with co pilot and Lux package., all them was schedule after me which was last month when i went to look at them.. But yes they where for customers that ordered. I will not say who my dealership is cause that would be easy to tell who my sales guy is which he is very good... but he's the one that didnt understand either how these truck got ordered after me.. maybe it was the color... One was grey, the other alto blue and the other was cyber order.

I do understand there still constraints but that doesnt make it clear how order after me get ordered and they where all hybrids.

Just venting feels like i have the right especially after still playing the waiting game.
You probably have the same problem I do, dealer allotment.

onetequilatwo

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hybrid Lariat Maverick and 2019 RAV4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

The bolded area of same dealer totally baffles me and all I can think of is they had a lower priority code within the dealer. Perhaps their sales person knew to lower it from 19 to 10 and your salesman did not.

Darnon

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The bolded area of same dealer totally baffles me and all I can think of is they had a lower priority code within the dealer. Perhaps their sales person knew to lower it from 19 to 10 and your salesman did not.
Or they didn't have a bunch of accessories like OP did and eventually removed they were more likely to schedule before them.

NJBob

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick, 2003 MR2, 2019 Forrester, 1969 Z/28
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Do you still have all these accessories on your order? If so that's likely why.
Damn, I did not know the floor mats were a constraint. I know the splash guards are and just took them off my order. I would have removed the floor mats too if I had known they were contrained.! I don't want to bug my dealer again since he had to move my truck to priority 10 from 2 then have the regional manager put it back to 2 to remove the splash guards. Since they are not making any more Lariat Lux packages this MY I will make that change when it's time to re order.

Sponsored

JerseyMike

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mazda 3
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Aw narts I didn't think floor mats were an issue either, and I left mine on too.

OP
OP
Mspi

Mspi

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mspi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Lariat Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I called the Ford Motor company, they now do show me with a build date of Sept 12th, and she that date is of course subject to change... and also said that my delivery of my truck should be at the dealership between Sept 23-29th.. LOL I will believe it when i see it.. I do have a VIN # too now but of course I went to take it and shows Nothing other than order confirmed., so like Tim Bartz says it probably wont be till near Sept 12 they will update it.... So wish me luck and anyone else out there.. I hope the wait is coming to an end!

Darnon

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Not on the constraint list but they go in and out of backorder, and it's best practice to remove any accessories that absolutely don't need be installed at the factory or even if they're technically dealer installed.

MichaelG

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Ranger
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I called the Ford Motor company, they now do show me with a build date of Sept 12th, and she that date is of course subject to change... and also said that my delivery of my truck should be at the dealership between Sept 23-29th.. LOL I will believe it when i see it.. I do have a VIN # too now but of course I went to take it and shows Nothing other than order confirmed., so like Tim Bartz says it probably wont be till near Sept 12 they will update it.... So wish me luck and anyone else out there.. I hope the wait is coming to an end!
Glad you have a build date finally. Good luck!
Sponsored