- First Name
- Ronald
- Joined
- Oct 31, 2021
- Threads
- 6
- Messages
- 29
- Reaction score
- 32
- Location
- Limestone,tn 37681
- Vehicle(s)
- 2022 maverick fx4
- Engine
- 2.0L EcoBoost
I have the orange from Yee Pin and the fit is fine.@Thumper477 Please post the Amazon link. I tried a different one and returned it because the fit was so bad
Gotta keep those Aldi quarters at hand!!What’s with the coin slot? Who carries change now a days
I do. You need change when you go to some grocery stores to get a cart and for some pay tolls in my area.What’s with the coin slot? Who carries change now a days
Agree- bought mine about 2 months ago, great design, well made too.
Aw, gotchaI do. You need change when you go to some grocery stores to get a cart and for some pay tolls in my area.
I got one, too. fits the hole very well, but getting the top tray out is a bit challenging sometimes.