Already an issue - bad window seal

tngreg

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Forester
When it comes to auto manufacture model ratings....CS is bought and paid for...hate to say it but it's my opinion after 40yrs of watching auto reviews from all different sources...
Sponsored

NewBernWolf

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lynda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Prius
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Consumer Reports has their agenda. Critical of the Ford Ranger/Mazda B series for their entire run because "the seats are too low"(?) while gushing over any Toyota, Honda, etc.
When was that? Like, comparing any vehicle review from 10 years ago to a motor vehicle built today is a false equivalency. They're not the same vehicle.

FloodingdowninTX

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
When was that? Like, comparing any vehicle review from 10 years ago to a motor vehicle built today is a false equivalency. They're not the same vehicle.
Conceded

lilBerta

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Did you ever get this fixed by the dealer?

My rear driver window frosts up and not defrost in under -20 weather.
The outside door/window seal on the outside seems to be peeling, parts on order but a few weeks out.

LIL’ Buddy

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Gabriel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT (Luxury, 4K tow, 360)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Truck buzzes at 50 mph and over from the wind. It's a bad window seal/weatherstrip.
20211010_061902.jpg
IMG_20211010_062102 (1).jpg
Hello Fellow Cactus Grey Maverick owner! I checked mine this morning after seeing this post. My trim is fine and also looks a lot different than yours.. looks either defective or the wrong one for that door? Mine was not as wide and was flush and tight all around… yours looks like it was stamped or crimped into that design.? I hope you get it easily and quickly fixed!!
When I go back for “paper plate update” long story…. I will be having my Driver rear view mirror replaced (distorted/image almost like being drunk looking through it). I also have the low pressure fuel line noise, and a small scratch on the glove box that was hidden behind the hanging airbag tag… anyways let us know!

Turtle

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The Maverick is a new auto and there are going to be problems. That is why I will not install any aftermarket to my Maverick - if it ever gets here - for a long time and I have always brought all my Fords back to the dealer. I complain about everything and anything wrong and make them fix it. I have two perfectly running and looking Escapes in the driveway and my service department call me by my first name. I paid for it to work right and it is not up to me to diagnose and / or repair - just complain. I do my job well.
Sponsored

Reactions: bgn