First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT FX4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Got mine done last week and my dealer made sure to toke care of a couple of TSB''s & S/W updates. They provided me with a loaner car and had my Mav back the next day. Another positive was Ford sent me my Yeti Maverick Tumbler this week.

Mav Yeti 1.JPG
Did you need to do anything to get it sent? My dealership didn't seem to know anything about it when I asked about it after dropping it off. The only fun consolation prize I got is that my truck's engine wouldn't shut off when I got to work this morning. Had to bring it back in to the shop and they have no clue what the issue could be!
Sponsored

glpuckett

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick FE Rapid Red 2.5L Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Did you need to do anything to get it sent? My dealership didn't seem to know anything about it when I asked about it after dropping it off. The only fun consolation prize I got is that my truck's engine wouldn't shut off when I got to work this morning. Had to bring it back in to the shop and they have no clue what the issue could be!
Nope, I'm in great with my service manager and as far as I know he didn't know anything about it. I think that it has more to do with them documenting the service / ordering the parts.

Uhouse87

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT FX4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Nope, I'm in great with my service manager and as far as I know he didn't know anything about it. I think that it has more to do with them documenting the service / ordering the parts.
Good to know, thanks.

DesertSweat

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick Lariat, Honda HR-V 6spd
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Very frustrating, I have a gardening business which I have not been able to get to my clients..
Have the not given you a suitable loaner like a truck?
Sponsored