Sponsored

Aftermarket Tire and Wheels. Anyone find hubcentric wheels?

Maveriac

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT AWD, Ford F150 Lariat 4WD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
The pictures posted of the Mavericks with replacement tires, wheels, or both gives me the itch to replace my XLT AWD OEs. They all look pretty neat. I am wondering if those of you who replaced the wheels were able to find any wheels that fit hubcentically. I have a glass rear end and won't put up with tire vibration. I measured my hub diameter and it is 63.25mm. I am hoping there are hubcentric wheels or the hub ring adaptors that go from 63.25mm out to whatever the hub diameter the wheels I decide on is.
Sponsored

TE37Mav

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The pictures posted of the Mavericks with replacement tires, wheels, or both gives me the itch to replace my XLT AWD OEs. They all look pretty neat. I am wondering if those of you who replaced the wheels were able to find any wheels that fit hubcentically. I have a glass rear end and won't put up with tire vibration. I measured my hub diameter and it is 63.25mm. I am hoping there are hubcentric wheels or the hub ring adaptors that go from 63.25mm out to whatever the hub diameter the wheels I decide on is.
Wheels aren’t usually made hub centric hence the the hub rings. And yes the hub rings are easily found.

FirstFord

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Jetta
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
All wheels I've bought from Tire Rack have come with centering rings.
Last set had revolutionary RED rings. Much better than black because rings sometimes stick to the hubs instead of the wheels and when they're black, you don't always notice.

FirstFord

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Jetta
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
All wheels I've bought from Tire Rack have come with centering rings.
Last set had revolutionary RED rings. Much better than black because rings sometimes stick to the hubs instead of the wheels and when they're black, you don't always notice.
Best innovation ever from TireRack! I was happy to see the red rings on my last set after dealing with several sets of black ones. I do summer/winter wheel swaps on all the cars in the family. So that's a lot of centering rings to lose track of...

austinzone

2.0L EcoBoost
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
maybe i am wrong

but our bolt pattern (often?) comes with the correct hub size for Fords so it does not need a ring.

you only need a ring when the wheel orify is larger than the hubby boi.

Sponsored

Barracuda340

2.0L EcoBoost
Banned
Banned
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
94 Silverado , 07 mustang, 69 barracuda
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Most aftermarket wheels come with a center bore that's larger so they can fit many different brands of vehicles. Hence the hub rings.

Johnkn

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 TRX, Viper, 66 Shelby, 68.5 CJ Mustang, Pantera
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Correct hub centric is a must. Uswheeladapters.com offers some of the best if you need them and can custom build virtually anything.

JP4AZ

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Hybrid MAV, 04 Dakota 4x4, 02 Lexus, 03 V-Rod +
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Ford Maverick Aftermarket Tire and Wheels. Anyone find hubcentric wheels? 20221226_145614_resized

Ford Maverick Aftermarket Tire and Wheels. Anyone find hubcentric wheels? 20221226_145846_resized

JP4AZ

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Hybrid MAV, 04 Dakota 4x4, 02 Lexus, 03 V-Rod +
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Just did an UBER SCORE! on the 18x8 Matte Bronze Niche Wheels above. Can't wait till my 23 Mav hybrid arrives (playing the waiting game) These are 5x108 with Et +40. should fit perfectly (probably will do a 1 inch level kit) just for looks. Fingers crossed to get a hybrid next year.
Cheers!
Sponsored