5/16 Build Week

Kansas Mavs

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Nissan Frontier
Has anyone received a 5/16 build week email? I’ve been told by Ford Chat that I’m scheduled for 5/16. Last week a few reported receiving 5/9 build week emails. I was hoping they would send out 5/16 build week emails.
Sponsored

Rojo

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT, Alto Blue, AWD Eco-Boost, Lux
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Last week I was scheduled for 5/16 but when I checked this week I was pushed back to 5/23

NNJGUY

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Matrix
Last week I was scheduled for 5/16 but when I checked this week I was pushed back to 5/23
It’s very common to get pushed back a week. Originally I was build week of 4-25. Pushed back to week of 5-2. Now have a build date of 5-5.

OP
OP

Kansas Mavs

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Nissan Frontier
It’s very common to get pushed back a week. Originally I was build week of 4-25. Pushed back to week of 5-2. Now have a build date of 5-5.
Can you tell me how you learned your actual build date? Did you get an email? How many days before your date did you get the email?

NNJGUY

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Matrix
Can you tell me how you learned your actual build date? Did you get an email? How many days before your date did you get the email?
Hi. I received an email from Ford with a build “week”. Tim Bartz from Long McArthur Ford tells us usually the “week” email is followed up within about 2 weeks of that week with an email with a build date. I did not get an email with a build date. I called Ford customer service and was given the date. To confirm I called my dealer who confirmed a build date. Last night on you tube Tim Bartz said he felt the Ford email system was not working well.

Sponsored

Mabcim

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick Lariat 2.0 AWD; 20 Escape SEL 2.0 AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I have a build week of 5/16 (unless I got pushed out like others have posted; did not check yet).
I got an email from my dealer, then 1.5 weeks later I got an email from Ford.

zakstang

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Zak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Has anyone received a 5/16 build week email? I’ve been told by Ford Chat that I’m scheduled for 5/16. Last week a few reported receiving 5/9 build week emails. I was hoping they would send out 5/16 build week emails.
I was told by my dealer I have a may 16 build week but ford has not told me that...dealer also told me my VIN....

oct order eco/4k/lux
Sponsored