Criss
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverodo
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I have the Maxpider floor liners, which fit and look great, in the front of my hybrid. I decided to add the 2nd row liner. However, the only Maxpider 2nd row liner I can find is L1FR14521509 which I believe is for the ECO boost.
Is anyone using that liner in their hybrid?
Sponsored

Last edited:

abcinv

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'06 Tundra DBL Cab Limited 4WD
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I only know of the full set. It’s one sale on Amazon right now. Don’t know how that compares to just ordering the back set. https://a.co/d/hpJDfFu
Thanks for the heads-up on the sale; ordered from Amazon as soon as I read this! We use these mats in two of our other cars and really like how they look and function. This is a great deal

tkistre

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I only know of the full set. It’s one sale on Amazon right now. Don’t know how that compares to just ordering the back set. https://a.co/d/hpJDfFu
Wow! Thanks so much for sharing that link. These are the floor liners I wanted to go with my Hybrid Lariat, that should be at dealer by end of this month. But, with the price at $180, I had decided to go with the Ford set because I had the points to pay for them and no cash out of my pocket. The Ford set doesn't have as much coverage but for my situation, they would work fine. My friend has these in his car and just love the way they look. But it appears they are on sale for $97! Glad I hadn't ordered the Ford set yet, but just placed my order for the 3D Maxpider!

For anyone interested, although Amazon doesn't show these 3D Maxpider for the 2023 Hybrid, the link to the 2022 will work. If you are on manufacturer web site, it is the same SKU number.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Criss944

Criss944

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Criss
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverodo
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I could cry. That set was not offered on Amazon and the only full set I could find for a hybrid when I bought the front set was way more expensive.

tkistre

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I could cry. That set was not offered on Amazon and the only full set I could find for a hybrid when I bought the front set was way more expensive.
That $172 price is what I normally see at Amazon and $180 from the manufacture's web site. I must have just got in before they moved the price back up from $97 price for full set. I see I posted at 5:57AM CST immediately after placing my order. You posted 1 1/2 hrs later. I feel for you! :cry:

abcinv

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'06 Tundra DBL Cab Limited 4WD
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My 3D mats arrived yesterday, they fit great!
Thanks again for the low cost heads-up!

Dad

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick, - Lariat, Hyundai Palisade
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Thanks for the heads-up on the sale; ordered from Amazon as soon as I read this! We use these mats in two of our other cars and really like how they look and function. This is a great deal
Another MTC member comes through, right? This is why I check this forum first thing every morning. Much better than the "news".

OP
OP
Criss944

Criss944

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Criss
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverodo
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Since I couldn't find a 3D Maxpider Kagu second row floor mat for a hybrid, I broke down and bought a Kagu mat for "All Maverick models" L1FR14521509. It didn't fit well.
I really wanted a mat which matched the front mats, which I really like, and don't care if the hump is covered, I cut center section out. The footwell pieces fit pretty well and look good.

Sponsored

mhw21zap

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Maverick Hybrid XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
RockAuto has the set for the best price I've found at $129.79: https://www.rockauto.com/en/moreinfo.php?pk=14265089&cc=3450650&pt=741&jsn=442

Google a RockAuto 5% code (they're literally always available) and even with tax and shipping it comes out to under $150!
Thanks for the link. I do notice the part number is slightly different by 1 digit - does that "matter"? I have a feeling it does not, but I thought perhaps someone may know :)

Manufacturer 3DKagu Website: L1FR14401509
vs
RockAuto Website says this:
More Information for 3D L1FR1440150
{Alternate Inventory Numbers: L1FR14401509}

macaroni_life

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
-
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Thanks for the link. I do notice the part number is slightly different by 1 digit - does that "matter"? I have a feeling it does not, but I thought perhaps someone may know :)

Manufacturer 3DKagu Website: L1FR14401509
vs
RockAuto Website says this:
More Information for 3D L1FR1440150
{Alternate Inventory Numbers: L1FR14401509}
I noticed that as well, but I don't think it matters since they list it as an alternate part number.
Sponsored