SJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
eee
I went on Amazon and theyha e a SMART LINER FLOORMAT FOR THE FRONT and they are fitted just like the Weathertech mats for $80.00 shipped plus free returns they look great. JIM
I I was looking at those smart liners, I actually contacted them to see if they have the full set and they do not. I would really like to have a matching set for my hybrid.
Sponsored

Arukoru

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevy Cruze
Wow, there's like no coverage under the gas pedal... a place your foot and debris is almost guaranteed to be. Must have been considered a liability by Ford's lawyers.
I almost cancelled my mats and got the weathertechs instead for this reason but after I thought about it for a moment, I'll just feel better mentally knowing it doesn't reach up that high. Its not like I'm cleaning off my muddy boots on my gas pedal.

Mtnflyer

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Skip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I believe the liners for the 2021 Escape fit prefect and they cover the area behind the gas pedal. Mine should be here today....then I can confirm.
Where you able to confirm the Escape mats fit the front of the Maverick?

Jim graham

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
eee
I went on Amazon and theyha e a SMART LINER FLOORMAT FOR THE FRONT and they are fitted just like the Weathertech mats for $80.00 shipped plus free returns they look great. JIM
I received them today and for the money I returned them to Amazon I have a heavy duty set or rubber truck mats and loving in fl. I don't play in the snow or mud lol

Bunkyg

First Name
Harry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mav Lariat Lux 2.5, Ranger, Forester, Goldwing
That might be the smarter option. I don’t see how dirty the middle area can get unless you always have 3 people in the back seat.

You must not have a 6 year old Grandchild/child

LEDLITES

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
GREENE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LX80
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I bought them. Just trimmed the middle hump back about 6 inches and they work great. The only flaw is there is more height in the middle hump of the liner and if you plan to use any FITS items in back might be in the way. You can always cut them into two separate liners.
Do you have the link?
Sponsored