Sponsored

Hybrid Floor liners! Smart liners for the front and OEM hybrid mats for the rear (pic heavy)

golfguy2020

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT Lux
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
So I intially bought the OEM hybrid floor mats from a local Ford dealer and didn't like how there is no coverage under the pedal
however, there was no liner for the rear hybrids yet

So I kept the rear hybrid liner (which is two pieces not one FYI) and ordered the smart liners for the front

the smart liners are pretty decent - the passenger side fits 100% and looks like it has 100% coverage and is nice and tight against the outer door sill

Ford Maverick Hybrid Floor liners! Smart liners for the front and OEM hybrid mats for the rear (pic heavy) IMG_4728
Ford Maverick Hybrid Floor liners! Smart liners for the front and OEM hybrid mats for the rear (pic heavy) IMG_4729

the driver side has a small gap between the door sill so I am hoping it will snug up against the sill in due time once it goes back to form from being in the box
but the back under the seat and the inside wall hug the carpet and provide good coverage

Ford Maverick Hybrid Floor liners! Smart liners for the front and OEM hybrid mats for the rear (pic heavy) IMG_4732

now the OEM Rear mats for the hybrid - like I said this comes in two pieces and I just overlaid it and did not cut the rubber flap
these tuck in under the front seats nicely and provide good coverage and hug all the walls

Ford Maverick Hybrid Floor liners! Smart liners for the front and OEM hybrid mats for the rear (pic heavy) IMG_4741

Ford Maverick Hybrid Floor liners! Smart liners for the front and OEM hybrid mats for the rear (pic heavy) IMG_4744

and as you can see the underneath side of the OEM floor mats - they have a hundred little teeth to bite into the carpet so they won't be going anywhere

Ford Maverick Hybrid Floor liners! Smart liners for the front and OEM hybrid mats for the rear (pic heavy) IMG_4743

Ford Maverick Hybrid Floor liners! Smart liners for the front and OEM hybrid mats for the rear (pic heavy) IMG_4746

Ford Maverick Hybrid Floor liners! Smart liners for the front and OEM hybrid mats for the rear (pic heavy) IMG_4750
Sponsored

Mag Maverick

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Philip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Cherokee
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yes I agree. 100% on the fit and price of the smartliner on the front of my Maverick XLT Hybrid.
Ford Maverick Hybrid Floor liners! Smart liners for the front and OEM hybrid mats for the rear (pic heavy) IMG_20220822_184047840