Sponsored

Lappo424

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Accord - Looking to switch to Maverick XL
Moved my EB mats over to my hybrid and can confirm they do not fit in the rear seats. Has anybody found where you can buy rear only hybrid mats? Haven’t had any luck yet.
I can confirm the same but they aren't off that much.

It's just way more snug and the middle doesn't fit as tight on the hump
Sponsored

JohnnyBravo

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
225,000 mi. Honda CRV
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I find these are nowhere near the quality of the WeatherTech's I have for my Grand Caravan. These are very flimsy by comparison, and there is the (lack of) gas pedal coverage as noted. In addition to that I can see no reason why the passenger side front does not have a way to mount to the factory hook like the drivers side does. Also the rears are 2 piece, which I'm not crazy about but not a big deal I guess.
I believe the liners for the 2021 Escape fit prefect and they cover the area behind the gas pedal. Mine should be here today....then I can confirm.

mav_can

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X3, 2018 Mustang EB Premium
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I have these as well and am super satisfied. I took them over weathertech because I could use points and I really prefer the look of these without a weathertech logo on them.

Any suggestion on what to do with the carpet ones?

Montevilla

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cactus Gray Maverick XL Hybrid w/moonroof
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Guardian

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Smartcar,Alfa Romeo Spyder,Pontiac GTO,Taurus SHO
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Give me WeatherTech mats!!! There is not enough coverage from the Ford mats. I'll put a Maverick decal over the WeatherTech logo.

Sponsored

huunvubu

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Fit and look great. I do wish the Ford ones had a little better coverage under the gas pedal, but they’re still nice and feel as high quality as my old Weathertechs.

EB4FBCD0-CD88-4DA4-8855-715FC340749C.jpeg
On my install of these same mats I have the tab tucked behind left side of the right rear mat.

Doing that it has a much cleaner look. It also keeps the tab from damage is someone hooks it with their feet or other things like bags.

Last edited:

huunvubu

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Flomounier1

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

huunvubu

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hopefully they're in stock at those dealers. I tried ordering from 5 different dealers and my orders were cancelled for all of them.
I ordered these liners on September 22nd from pfeifferwholesaleparts.com right after I got my build date.

I also ordered the Tailgate damper.

Part Number​
Part Name​
Price​
Quantity​
Total​
NZ6Z-1613086-BA​
Floor Mat​
$134.75​
1​
$134.75​
VNZ6Z-99406A10-A​
Damper Assembly​
$40.25​
1​
$40.25​

Subtotal: $175.00​
Estimated Shipping to 75019 via Standard Shipping: $15.17​
Total: $190.17​

Ratbones2002

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I went to Rockwall Ford to get these mats for my Lariat Hybrid and they are out of stock. I couldn't even place an order. They said to come check back in the future. I'm gonna use my Ford pass points

Sponsored

clavicus

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat Lux Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
It is less expensive to order these from:

pfeifferwholesaleparts.com: Floor Mat - Ford (NZ6Z-1613086-BA) $138.60

fairwayfordparts.net: Floor Mat - Ford (NZ6Z-1613086-BA) $141.75

FairWayFordParts also allows you to use FordPass points.
I was about to post that fairwayford link :D. I've been emailing them about using Fordpoints for an order of a bunch of accessories. I'm thinking of waiting on floor mats, I kinda don't mind paying a little bit extra if the quality and fit could be improved with another option.

Someone else just posted that TuxMat Bronco Sport versions fit the Maverick, I'm guessing the back only properly fits the ecoboost version, eh?

https://www.tuxmat.com/products/8617-ford-bronco-sport-custom-mat?year=2022&inp=1

mav_can

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X3, 2018 Mustang EB Premium
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Tony_The_Wiseguy

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid Lariat Area 51
Mine came in yesterday as well. I wouldn’t say they are worth anywhere near the $180 ford charges for the set but I paid with my fordpass rewards so it doesn’t really matter I guess. If you can wait for weathertech to make the complete set for the Hybrid, I would just get those assuming they are $180 or less.

I was tempted on getting the aftermarket ebay $64 set for the 2020 Ford Escape but the rear mats wont be compatible as the height of the middle area on the floor is different on the Hybrid. Sure, you can cut off the middle section but I’m a little picky and wanted a perfect fit.
I bought them. Just trimmed the middle hump back about 6 inches and they work great. The only flaw is there is more height in the middle hump of the liner and if you plan to use any FITS items in back might be in the way. You can always cut them into two separate liners.

Flomounier1

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I bought them. Just trimmed the middle hump back about 6 inches and they work great. The only flaw is there is more height in the middle hump of the liner and if you plan to use any FITS items in back might be in the way. You can always cut them into two separate liners.
That might be the smarter option. I don’t see how dirty the middle area can get unless you always have 3 people in the back seat.

Jim graham

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
If only weathertech would get it together and start making laser fitted floor mats for the hybrid...
eee
I went on Amazon and theyha e a SMART LINER FLOORMAT FOR THE FRONT and they are fitted just like the Weathertech mats for $80.00 shipped plus free returns they look great. JIM
Sponsored