2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT, EB, LUX, FX4, 4K, Cactus Gray
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Congrats! Happy to see you finally got yours. Just in time for the big Christmas storm of 2022. :)
She'll be a bit of a garage queen this winter. I kept my old ride for the salt, snow and slush.
Sponsored

Dano67

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Equinox (2023 Hybrid Lariat Lux...some day)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Congratulations!!! Enjoy and what a great Christmas gift!!

tkammen270

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mav, 92 Legacy, 05 WRX
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Congrats! Time to put those mods on!

OP
OP
pa-outdoorsman

pa-outdoorsman

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Congrats! Time to put those mods on!
Yes, I will make a separate thread for my mods and keep a photo journal of all the things I add to the truck...

ClemsonU88

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick; 2022 Ford Bronco Sport
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Congratulations PA-O!!! Like everyone else, I think you're going to be thrilled with your purchase for a long time. I'm still loving mine as though I just got it yesterday (got it 5 months ago after 1+ year of waiting).

Merry CHRISTmas to you and everyone on this site!!!

I hope y'all have a great CHRISTmas week and that we all remember what the day is really about.

Sponsored

OP
OP
pa-outdoorsman

pa-outdoorsman

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Congratulations PA-O!!! Like everyone else, I think you're going to be thrilled with your purchase for a long time. I'm still loving mine as though I just got it yesterday (got it 5 months ago after 1+ year of waiting).

Merry CHRISTmas to you and everyone on this site!!!

I hope y'all have a great CHRISTmas week and that we all remember what the day is really about.
Thanks! Merry Christmas to you as well!!!

rclee

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 XLT Maverick Lux,A51,Hybrid,Rear Slider.
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Congrats @pa-outdoorsman I bet you will give the little truck a workout hunting/fishing!

I love seeing some of the older posters getting their Mavericks FINALLY!

BTW the guy on the left I assume is "Caveman" (y)

OP
OP
pa-outdoorsman

pa-outdoorsman

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Congrats @pa-outdoorsman I bet you will give the little truck a workout hunting/fishing!

I love seeing some of the older posters getting their Mavericks FINALLY!

BTW the guy on the left I assume is "Caveman" (y)
Yes sir, I hope to get that bed bloody a time or three! And yes, the guy will barely any skin showing on his face is indeed the infamous Caveman of Koch 33 Ford!

Timothyd

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Buick Encore, Miata, motorcycles
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Well folks, I never thought it would happen to me, but I am now the proud owner of a 2022 Maverick. At 329 days from order to delivery, it sure felt like a loooong wait. However, I know I'm actually one of the "lucky" ones by standards of this forum.

I could go on and on, but suffice it to say I am thrilled with the truck. It was a cold, gray day in Pennsylvania and the heated seats and steering wheel on the XLT Luxury package are a godsend! I drove home in the dark and my favorite feature so far is auto high beams -- they worked like a charm! Honestly, haven't even had much of a chance to really explore this thing yet. I have a pile of mods lined up, but that's more fun for other days.

For now, I just want to give a shout out to Sales Manager Bill Kammetler, Salesman John "Caveman" McDaniel and the whole crew at Koch 33 Ford in Easton, Pa. Christmas Day will mark exactly 11 months from my order date, and over nearly a year, Bill was great at answering my questions, handling order changes (adding the 4K Tow Package and switching from Hot Pepper Red to Cactus Gray) and MOST IMPORTANTLY, honoring every financial commitment he made on the day I placed my order. Koch 33 honored price protection, incentive protection and interest rate protection. I was able to buy the truck for $850 below MSRP and get 1.9% for 60 months via Ford Credit. The finance process was low pressure; some talk about an extended warranty, but no hard sales tactics. I walked out with all my paperwork and exactly the monthly payment I expected going in. Well done, guys, and I'd be happy to do business with you again anytime.

Here are a few obligatory photos for your viewing pleasure. I think it's pretty easy to figure out which one of the dealership employees "Caveman" is!

Mav 1.JPG

Ford-Hero.jpg

Koch-33-Crew.jpg

And finally, she's at her forever home, safely tucked in for the night! (Note how different the Cactus Gray is in the garage vs. on the lot. The green hues really stand out in natural light. In dim light it just looks plain gray. I like the versatility!)

Mav-at-Home.jpg
Well. you got it! Congratulations! Does that mean you won't be joining us tonight at Tim's live stream?

OP
OP
pa-outdoorsman

pa-outdoorsman

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Well. you got it! Congratulations! Does that mean you won't be joining us tonight at Tim's live stream?
Ah, not sure. I do have a 23 Tremor on order. Actually got an email last night from Ford telling me they were sorry for the ongoing delay.

Man, that was A LOT less annoying with a Maverick in my garage!

Sponsored

Mike215

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Maverick XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Congratulations. I agree with you. It's easier to take the ongoing delay emails when you have one in the garage. I have a 23 CG Lariat on order so thanks for sharing the pictures and good luck with your truck. It looks like you will put it to good use.

Dad

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick, - Lariat, Hyundai Palisade
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Very happy for you! The Maverick is one of the few vehicles that invokes so much anticipation and finally, pride of ownership. Glad you had a positive dealer experience and it was good of you to publicly recognize their business. Keep us informed of how it goes. Safe and happy motoring!

Pucman1

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda, Triumph TR3, Hybrid Maverick 1-18-23
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Talk to me about the price protection part!
Cactus Gray club here i come sometime in January......

Well folks, I never thought it would happen to me, but I am now the proud owner of a 2022 Maverick. At 329 days from order to delivery, it sure felt like a loooong wait. However, I know I'm actually one of the "lucky" ones by standards of this forum.

I could go on and on, but suffice it to say I am thrilled with the truck. It was a cold, gray day in Pennsylvania and the heated seats and steering wheel on the XLT Luxury package are a godsend! I drove home in the dark and my favorite feature so far is auto high beams -- they worked like a charm! Honestly, haven't even had much of a chance to really explore this thing yet. I have a pile of mods lined up, but that's more fun for other days.

For now, I just want to give a shout out to Sales Manager Bill Kammetler, Salesman John "Caveman" McDaniel and the whole crew at Koch 33 Ford in Easton, Pa. Christmas Day will mark exactly 11 months from my order date, and over nearly a year, Bill was great at answering my questions, handling order changes (adding the 4K Tow Package and switching from Hot Pepper Red to Cactus Gray) and MOST IMPORTANTLY, honoring every financial commitment he made on the day I placed my order. Koch 33 honored price protection, incentive protection and interest rate protection. I was able to buy the truck for $850 below MSRP and get 1.9% for 60 months via Ford Credit. The finance process was low pressure; some talk about an extended warranty, but no hard sales tactics. I walked out with all my paperwork and exactly the monthly payment I expected going in. Well done, guys, and I'd be happy to do business with you again anytime.

Here are a few obligatory photos for your viewing pleasure. I think it's pretty easy to figure out which one of the dealership employees "Caveman" is!

Mav 1.JPG

Ford-Hero.jpg

Koch-33-Crew.jpg

And finally, she's at her forever home, safely tucked in for the night! (Note how different the Cactus Gray is in the garage vs. on the lot. The green hues really stand out in natural light. In dim light it just looks plain gray. I like the versatility!)

Mav-at-Home.jpg

JBryant

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Lariat Hybrid Alto Blue
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Mav 1.JPG

Ford-Hero.jpg

Koch-33-Crew.jpg

Mav-at-Home.jpg
Beautiful truck and hope you enjoy it. I second your motion on the lights. As I get older, I find it more difficult to drive at night, but the first time in the Maverick changed my mind. I also have an FX4 with ORP, Lux, Moonroof, etc. and love it. I am sure you will have lots of days of enjoyable driving in your Mav. Stay warm in PA, or come down to TX where it is set to hit six degrees Thursday night.