Did I got a miracle order?

psuarmy

XLT
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus
Trim
XLT
I have been on my dealer for a few weeks to remove my spray in bed liner and my tri-fold tonneau cover. They have been telling me that they couldn't. I knew it is possible, but I have a backup order with another dealer so I figured I would wait ( I have no shame in placing both orders and seeing what happens). I got scheduled with both the spray in bed liner and tonneau cover. Is this an anomaly since both items are supposedly on heavy constraint?

Either way I hope this give others some hope that parts are there and they will get scheduled as well.
order.jpg
Advertisement

The Weatherman

Lariat
First Name
Dean
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat Lux FX4 4K x 2
Trim
Lariat
I have been on my dealer for a few weeks to remove my spray in bed liner and my tri-fold tonneau cover. They have been telling me that they couldn't. I knew it is possible, but I have a backup order with another dealer so I figured I would wait ( I have no shame in placing both orders and seeing what happens). I got scheduled with both the spray in bed liner and tonneau cover. Is this an anomaly since both items are supposedly on heavy constraint?

Either way I hope this give others some hope that parts are there and they will get scheduled as well.
order.jpg
Here let me rain on that parts parade:

https://apple.news/AtQDd_WuuTASUuTER-pbRLg

The Weatherman

Lariat
First Name
Dean
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Trim
Lariat
Sorry, I know that was mean.

Guess that’s what happens when your dealing with the waiting game and it seems like there are no rules.

Down

Lariat
First Name
Jason
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Ford Escape/02 Z06
Trim
Lariat
Sorry, I know that was mean.

Guess that’s what happens when your dealing with the waiting game and it seems like there are no rules.
I guess it all depends upon how excitable you are. My Mav has been in production for a week now, so that one day delay might hit me.
It's one day. 🤷‍♂️

The Weatherman

Lariat
First Name
Dean
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Trim
Lariat
I guess it all depends upon how excitable you are. My Mav has been in production for a week now, so that one day delay might hit me.
It's one day. 🤷‍♂️
Mine has been showing in production for 2 weeks. Since the 29/9.

Rob Cactus Gray

XLT
First Name
Robert
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 Prius, 14 Versa
Trim
XLT
There are less builds with those items but you don’t have a unicorn 🦄

atomguy245

XLT
First Name
Doug
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet Cruze
Trim
XLT
It's so relaxing to have just ordered a month ago and have zero expectations or anticipation. Ahhhh
:LOL:

Advertisement

Advertisement