First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Lariat First Edition
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Yeah we were missing 4-5 trucks from the last meet but had 4 new ones today. Potentially we can probably get a much larger turnout but I understand life happens, etc.

You get the prize again for driving the furthest!
I don't see a rapid red like mine. First edition lariat.

OP
OP
JBnorthTX

JBnorthTX

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang, 2013 Honda CRV
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I don't see a rapid red like mine. First edition lariat.
We haven't had a rapid red or hot pepper red show up to either of the two meets. Area 51 and Alto Blue seem to be the most popular colors so far.

ArkAngelx3

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Trent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang( 03 Cobra, 18 GT)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Owner of the Cyber Orange from the meet here. Was good to see everyone and get some nice ideas for future modifications. As well as chatting about things that had nothing to do with Mavericks!!!!

51Done

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Lariat Lux FE Area 51
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I really enjoyed meeting all who came and appreciated getting to see and sit in some Mavs as I am still waiting on my 10.11.21 First Edition hybrid to be built. My biggest takeaway…people online have complained about how easy the interior scratches…none of these Mavs showed any out of the ordinary wear and tear. I was impressed! Please add me to the list of future attendees. Thanks to all who let me sit in their trucks and answered my questions. Great group!

Sponsored

OP
OP
JBnorthTX

JBnorthTX

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Owner of the Cyber Orange from the meet here. Was good to see everyone and get some nice ideas for future modifications. As well as chatting about things that had nothing to do with Mavericks!!!!
Glad you came out! Hopefully I'll have some more mods on mine by the next one. :)

Wolfe Jet

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Hybrid Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I’m not an NBA fan, but I do like seeing these Dallas Mavericks!

OP
OP
JBnorthTX

JBnorthTX

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I really enjoyed meeting all who came and appreciated getting to see and sit in some Mavs as I am still waiting on my 10.11.21 First Edition hybrid to be built. My biggest takeaway…people online have complained about how easy the interior scratches…none of these Mavs showed any out of the ordinary wear and tear. I was impressed! Please add me to the list of future attendees. Thanks to all who let me sit in their trucks and answered my questions. Great group!
Glad you found it beneficial! Hope you get yours ASAP!

criminosis

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 First Edition Rapid Red
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
We haven't had a rapid red or hot pepper red show up to either of the two meets. Area 51 and Alto Blue seem to be the most popular colors so far.

Bummer I missed the meetup, but I'm thinking I'm gonna stop at Ford's garage for dinner & funsies on my way back home to Missouri on Friday if someone cares to see a hybrid Rapid Red in person 🤷‍♂️

Sponsored
OP
OP
JBnorthTX

JBnorthTX

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Bummer I missed the meetup, but I'm thinking I'm gonna stop at Ford's garage for dinner & funsies on my way back home to Missouri on Friday if someone cares to see a hybrid Rapid Red in person 🤷‍♂️
I have plans Friday evening but anyone who reads this will know where to find you!

bmwhitetx

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F150 Lightning Lariat ER
Engine
Undecided
Looks like you all had another good turnout, I enjoyed the last one. Reminder that in anticipation of owning a Mav, I bought the Kia mirror that autodims and has Homelink - there is a big thread on how to install it. If one of you wants it just message me. It's free - just have to come by and get it - I'm in the Flower Mound/Lewisville area. I was able to get a Lightning so giving this away.
https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/forum/threads/cheap-auto-dimming-homelink-mirror.8346/

briandefilippo

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Was just in Dallas- sorry I missed it. Will have to get a group going in Chicago or Illinois!